Chapter 54-Dead

*3 years later Danny's POV*

I just dropped Jordyn at her grandma's aka Elli's mom, and was driving home. I pulled into the driveway of Elli and I's huge house. I grabbed the roses I got for her, and walked into the house. "Elli" I called but got no answer. I called around the house and got no answer, I finally stepped out onto the patio and saw her relaxing in the hot tube, "Elli" I said and she turned around, she replied "Danny" she had tears in her eyes, I ran up to her and pulled her out of the hot tube, "what's wrong?" I asked, she replied "Dad called, as in your dad" "and" I asked getting worried, she swallowed and avoided eye contact, I spoke up "Elli, tell me what's wrong" "Your mom, she, she, had a heart attack and-" she couldn't finish her sentence she broke out crying, it took me a while to process what she just told me, realization hit me like a fucking truck, my mom was dead, I screamed in agony. Elli held me close and we sobbed for hours. We went into the house and I gave Elli her roses she smiled a very weak smile. This is one of the days I regret not talking to my mom, I should have apologized when I had the chance. I sat on the couch and grabbed the phone and called my dad.

Dad: Hello

Me: Dad

Dad: Danny?

Me: Yeah

Dad: I guess you heard the news

Me: That's why I'm calling

Dad: The funerals next Monday at 3

Me: Elli and I will be there

Dad: Okay Bye 

Me: Wait Dad

Dad: Yes

Me: I'm sorry for never calling or visiting and acting like I don't care, I really do, now that moms gone I can't tell her that I'm sorry for being such a dick and never visiting

Dad: I think she knows

Me: I hope.

Dad: Bye son

Me: Bye Dad I love you

Dad: I love you too. Bye

~end of call

I can't believe moms gone. Elli sat beside me and we just looked at each other. I got up and told her I was going for a drink, she asked if I wanted her to drive me there, I nodded. For the first time since my wedding I got drunk. I got so drunk I didn't remember why I was getting drunk. I got a cab home and Elli came up to me and said "Babe" "What bitch" I said angry, she replied "Are you okay" "DO I FUCKING LOOK OKAY TO YOU! EXACTLY DON'T ASK ME STUPID QUESTIONS BITCH!!!!!" I screamed at her, she had hurt in her eyes she started to tear up, just seeing her cry sobered me up a bit, "Baby, I'm sorry" I said hugging, she replied "No, I get it I'll go" "No babe please I need you please" I said falling to my knees as she headed to the door, "Danny you told me you'd stop getting drunk and yelling at me three years ago, you told me that you changed. You lied." she said monotone. "babe please don't go" I screamed crying on the floor, she replied "I have too. Goodbye Daniel, I love you" "I love you too" was all I could manage to say. She came over to me and kissed my head and whispered goodbye. She walked out the door and got in her car, as soon as I couldn't see her head lights I screamed, "If there is even a god why are you doing this first you take my mother now the love of my life please bring her back" I said pain in my voice. I just laid on the floor crying till I fell asleep.

A/N: Yay that's the end of the book!!!! The sequel will be posted later today so keep checking. So what's your thoughts? Sad ending I know, I'm close to crying too, if you are crying. I hope you have enjoyed. I had a lot of fun writing this book. I bet the sequel will be just as much fun. I'd like to thank you all for staying with me this whole book. I will post a link and some info on the sequel in a bit. Bye for now. Love you all