Chapter 1: 3-2-1- Lets Fly!

"Last call for Los Angeles California." A lady said over the speakers of the air port. "Come on Paige! Let's go!" I said grabbing my suitcases and running, "wait my tits are slapping me in the face." I heard Paige laugh from behind me, I began to laugh so hard at her. Paige is my bestfriend she has curly strawberry blonde hair with green/blue eyes, she's super funny, crazy, lovable, an protective. My dark brown curly hair that I almost always straighten fell infront of my face and I couldn't see. "I'm blinded!" I said as I tripped and fell who'll running. I groaned as I laid on the ground on my stomach, hey hair everywhere. "Flight to Los Angeles?" A female voice asked, "that us." I said giggling and then I felt Paige grab me and help me up. "How stupid did I look?" I asked laughing as we walked through the tunnel to the plane, "on a scale of 1-10. 11." She said seriously, I started laughing so hard at us. We got our seats and I sat near the window, this going to be amazing. It's finally time to get away from the past, from all that's happened. It's my bestfriend and I on the road to success and partying, I honestly don't know what I'd do without her because she's a sister to me. I grabbed my ear buds out of my purse and plugged it into my iPhone and went on YouTube. I began to watch the Dolan Twins videos, I hate plane rides because I'm not a fan of heights and I've only been on them like twice to four times when I was 6, I'm 15 now and it seems like the twins ease my nerves. "Really?" Paige asked lookin over, "what I'm scared right now." I said, "Mackenzie we're moving to LA to start a new life, you're going to meet so many guys and forget about them." She said look at me, and this made me feel some way that I don't know. Angry? Sad? "Paige its LA anything can happen." "I guess you're right, now get back to what ever you were doing." She laughed.

I put my ear buds in and began to listen to music, my eyes got heavy and I began to fall asleep.