Chapter 24: Babygirl

MATURE CONTENT:

I felt my back press against a wall, he pinned me there. I felt his hands start to roam but he was so gentle, "who do I look like? A nun?" I asked as I grabbed his hands and placed them on my boobs and squeezed. I rolled my head back and moaned, "fuck you're so hot." He said sexually frustrated. He started sucking on my neck, I could feel that he was defiantly going to leave marks. "I'm marking what's mine." He growled, "please don't stop." I smiled as my head rolled back. I felt a hand graze in between my legs, I got chills. I tugged at his shirt, and ripped it right off. I examined his nice body, "you're so perfect." I said "are we going to do this?" He asked, "do you want too?" I asked blushing, "babe you're the one with the virginity thing here, I mean I'm a virgin but you have a vag-" he said, but I smashed my lips onto his.

I pushed him down onto the bed, his shirtless body made me weak. I kissed up his torso, I placed hickeys up and down his abs and around his pecs. "Baby girl, you're such a tease." He groaned, I then sat on his bulge and started swerving my hips. "Fuck." He said. His hands placed themselves on my waist gripping hungrily. I slowly slip his sweatpants off which made his length spring up slapping him in the lower stomach. "G-Grayson how am I going to fit that inside me?" I stuttered, worry came over his face, "baby it's ok we don't have to-" he said, "no. I want to do this with you." I said, and then grabbed the tip of his member and started pumping it. His head rolled back in pleasure, I then lowered my mouth onto his top. "Oh my god." He moaned. I then sucked harder, I could feel myself drenched. "Babygirl." He then flipped over me and started ripping my clothes off. I tried to cover myself but he moved my hands away, I hate my body. I tried to grab the sheets but he stopped me. "Grayson my bod-" I said, "stop." "No just give me the sheets." I was desperate trying to cover myself. "Baby! Baby you're beautiful, every single inch of you is perfect. You're beautiful and I love you." He said looking into my eyes, then he kissed my lips. He then trailed down my chest, "gra-" "sshhhh" he murmured. Then he started leaving hickeys on my boobs, I let out a small moan. Then he went down to my waist, he came face to face with my heat. He made eye contact and then started licking and swirling his tongue. "Grayson" I moaned, "louder." He growled. Then I felt a finger enter me, and he curled them. "Fuck" I moaned. Then he sucked on my Clint while he fingered me. "DONT STOP!!" I moaned. He then started moaning so it vibrated. "Oh fuck." I moaned biting my lip. "Baby I need you in my right now." I groaned, "give me a second babygirl." He grinned. Then he started to eat me out, my fingers ran throughout his hair. "Uh!" I moaned. Then he came face to face with me, grabbed his dick and pumped it real fast, then he placed it at my entrance. "You ready princess?" He asked, I smiled at him. "Yes." I said looking into his eyes. He slowly shoved it in me, looking into my eyes. My mouth gaped open, "Grayson!" I winced. "UH FUCK BABY!" I screamed, my back arched and his hands held onto mine. "You're so tight baby." He moaned, "don't stop! Faster!!" I moaned, he obeyed. He thruster faster, my thighs burning. "GRAYSON FUCK ME!" I screamed. "HARDER!" I clawed his back, "BABYGIRL!" He moaned rolling his head back as he thrusted. His grip was defiantly leaving bruises. I loved it. "Scream my name." He growled, then he thruster hard and deep a scream shot out of my mouth "FUCK GRAYSON! UGHHHHH GRAY!!!!!!" My eyes kept rolling in the back of my head, my breath was knocked out of me with each thrust. I could feel my climax coming. The head board hit off the wall with each fast hard thrust. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" I moaned as he looked into my eyes while thrusting into me. "Baby I'm going to cum soon." Grayson moaned. "Same baby." I whimpered. Then Grayson changed thrusting position and started fucking me again. My G-spot was hit every time. "GRAYSON! GRAYSON!" I screamed gripping his hair as he thruster. Then I came hard all over him, my legs shook, my back arched so our chests were touching. Sweat ran down Grayson and i's faces, his thrust became sloppy and then he pulled out and came all over my stomach. "Ugh fuck Babygirl!" He moaned so loud rolling his head back as he jerked himself off on me, i wiped it with my finger and then licked it. He laid down beside me, and looked into my eyes. "I'm madly in love with you." He said, "I love you Grayson." I smiled and then we kissed. My head rested on his chest as we both caught our breathes and fell fast asleep.