Chapter 10: Better Day

My eyes fluttered open very slowly, I smelt something really good and I could hear it baking and sizzling. My eyes scanned the the area till I saw Ethan cooking breakfast while Paige and Nate sat at the kitchen bar on stools playing on their phones. I felt breath on the crook of my neck, it must be Grayson so that means he's still asleep. His arms were wrapped around my upper torso and his head was buried in my neck, God can I please have this boy! I'm literally in love with you Grayson Dolan! "Ethan!" I whispered, "can you grab my phone?" I asked as he looked over at me. "Just get out of his grip." Ethan laughed, "I can't number one, I don't wanna wake him number two, and I like cuddling number three, and number four its comfy as fuck." I whispered, "you likeo

him." He smiled, "what no! Ethan just get my fucking phone!" I whisper yelled, "Mackenzie likes gray-" "Ethan shut the hell up I don't like him, we're friends and that's it." I whispered, "princess please don't make me tape your mouth shut." Grayson said in my ear sending shivers down my spine, holy Jesus I'm trying so hard not to take you now boiiii!!! "Grayson let go!" I laughed. "Now just wait one more minute." He whined, then il upped out of his grip on to the floor. I then walked to the kitchen and heard Grayson yell for me, "fuck you!" I laughed. Then I heard footsteps pounding as someone ran towards me, I then was tackled to the ground. It was Grayson. "Grayson get off me!" I yelled laughing, he was chuckling. "I wanted to cuddle and you woke me up too!" He said, "well go cuddle with Ethan I'm sure he'd love to." I laughed, "gray are we gonna cuddle later or what?!" Ethan asked standing above us, we both broke out into dying laughter.

We were all shopping at pacson, this store is seriously my life. Even though the prices are a little to high I still think it's nice to treat myself to a little shop spree sometimes, and by shop spree I mean like 4 shirts because I'm broke. "Princess this shirt fits you so well!" Grayson said holding up a shirt that said, "I'm unique not weird." I giggled at him, "you love my weirdness though, I mean who doesn't!" I said, he rolled his eyes "point you got me there." He chuckled, taking the shirt back to the rack, "gray." I said and he spun around with the shirt in his hand, "I guess it is me." I said holding my hand out for him to put the shirt in it. "It's on me." He smiled, "no Grayson! I'm serious give me the shirt or I'll-" I said reaching for the shirt but he put it above his head, "you guys are so cute together!" The cashier lady said watching us in Awe, "oh we-" i said, "we've been best friends since forever, then I realized I was in love with her." Grayson said, "he treats me like a princess." I smiled at her, "awe oh my gosh!" She smiled, "you're a lucky girl." She mouthed to me as gray wasn't looking, not really we're not dating. He doesn't like me soo.

"I swear to god if one more person thinks we're dating I'm gonna start calling you the devil." He chuckled, wow ouch that felt like a bullet. "Yea I know right?" I laughed. So fake. I'm so fake at times.

Everyone was inside the smoothie shop while Ethan and I we're taking snaps of each other with the funny filters on, but I was shoved from behind and I bumped into Ethan. "Oops I'm sorry." Someone said, I turned around "oh it's fine-" I said but stopped in the middle of my sentence when I realize it was Meredith. "Actually I'm not sorry." She said faking a smile, "what the hell do you want?" Ethan asked, "awe baby you know what I want, and I know for sure you don't want her." She said pointing to me, "What did I ever do to you?" I asked, "I bet your fucking Grayson and Ethan." She smirked, "Meredith leave." Ethan demanded, "or what honey? Are you going to call all your little fans to bak your bitch ass up-" she asked but I swung and hit her right in the jaw, I felt Ethan grab me by the waist and yank me back behind him. "Fuck you and your ugly ass fish lips!" I spat at her, she rubbed her cheek. "Just you wait honey, you think someone like the Dolans will love you? You! You're so fucking pathetic, everyone probably runs away from you." She said, I lost it. Don't you dare talk about the people in my life. I loose everyone. I slipped out of Ethan's grip right as the rest of our group walked out to meet us, just in time for the show. I then tackled her to the ground and hit her several times, it was like everything had went silent as I beat her. Then I felt someone rip me off her and hold me against their chest, they smelt so good. I tried pushing away to finish Meredith off. "Let me fuckin go! I need to beat her little bitch ass, she deserves to be hit!" I shouted, "Mackenzie calm down!" Grayson snapped squeezing tighter, "No! JUST LET ME GO!" I screamed at him and then the look in his eyes he was scared. Confused. He let go and then I ran at her but everything went black.