Chapter 7: Party Time!

The music was blasting so loud, it was dark with some lights flashing, the floor was shaking and there were people everywhere. Everyone was either drinking, grinding, making out with each other, or swimming in the pool outside. I pulled my black dress down a bit because I felt a little revealed and some people were looking, I tensed up and grabbed onto Paige. "Paige I can't do this." I said, "what's wrong?" Grayson asked turning around worried, "the other side of me will come out, that's terrifying." I said, "princess live a little! Come on you'll be fine trust me, I got your back, Ethan's got your back, Paige has your back, and Nate has your back. We gotcha." Grayson said smiling. "Princess." Paige said grinning at me, "shut the fuck up." I laughed. "Come on let's get a drink." Grayson said leading me to the drinks.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

I was dancing around by myself feeling fucking amazing, I was totally out of control and loved it. I saw Paige and Nate grinding, I saw Grayson grinding with some chick which pissed me off. And Ethan disappeared somewhere, wait. Am I jealous?! What the actual fuck?! Ok I need another drink.

*10 MINUTES LATER:*

I'm so wasted! Holy shit my legs are so weak, I'm sweaty, and my heart is racing. I'm throwing my hips in a circle when I feel hands on my waist, and then I feel a body on mine. It was a guy but I couldn't see who is was. It's about time boiiii now take yo pants off! "Just keep dancing princess." He whispered in my ear having his lips touch the bottom. I bit my lip trying not to moan
put the feel of his body on mine, Grayson. His hands went up my body and grabbed my breasts while we grinned, I rolled my head back onto his shoulder and moaned. "Princess like that don't you?" He growled as he began to suck on my neck. Then I felt someone on my front began to grind on me, my head jolted up and came face to face with a wasted Ethan. Fuck yes bitch! Both twins grinding on me, thank you lord! Ethan smashed his lips onto mine and his bottom tongue touched my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted obviously. I then felt Grayson hold me against his body roughly, and fuck it felt good. Then I felt something graze on my inner legs, Ethan you horny bastard with your hands.