Chapter 26: Coffee

I put on ripped jeans, my white skate highs, and I cute pink flowy silk top. I straightened my hair, and applied makeup after I put my contacts in bc I didn't wanna wear my glasses. I brushed my teeth, and then kissed Grayson goodbye.

I walked down the streets with my purse and my phone in my hands, i saw the coffee shop off in the distance. When I opened the door the sent off donuts and coffee beans being freshly grinned filled my nose, I saw Meredith sitting at a table, I ordered my coffee and then sat down across from her. "Hey." I smiled, "hey." He said, "so tell me, why do you want Ethan back." I said, "I betrayed him, I just I was such a bitch to him. And I didn't treat him right, I was his first time, I talked behind his back, in such a horrible person." She said tearing up, "hey hey hey, you're not a horrible person. People make mistakes, I don't know if a second chance is always there...but we can try. It's just kind of weird that we literally got in fits fights and everything and we've said really mean things to each other...and now I do wanna help you. So that's what I'm going to do." I smiled, "I am really sorry though for everything I've done, I can be a bitch." She said, "we al can" I laughed, "so tell me about you?" I asked, "what do you mean?" She asked, "what's your story?" I asked, "oh, not much actually. Just a teenage girl living in LA, I'm a model, uhm....yea that's basically it." She laughed tapping her fake pink nails on the table, "what's yours?" She asked, "uhm...well. My mom died of cancer a while ago, my dad started to fall apart, sometimes he got physical, my oldest brother is in college, and same with my middle. I left home to get away from the past and all the people, I just need a fresh start. Ya know?" I asked looking at my coffee. "Trust me I know." She smiled.

"That's horrible!" I laughed, "yea I know!" She giggled. "Ok this is my building, I'll talk to Ethan about everything ok?" I asked. "Ok, then text me how it went please, this means a lot to me." She said. I shook my head and then walked into my building.

"Hey Ethan can I talk to you?" I asked as he answered his door. "Yea of course, come in." He smiled letting me in, "so what's up?" He asked, "I spent the day with Meredith." I said, "what? Why?" He asked confused, "we talked. About you. She knows she messed up, she knows that she made a big mistake, she misses you so much-" "I don't fucking care." He snapped waking to his room, "Ethan she just wants to talk." I said following him. He ignored me, I shut the door behind me. "Ethan I'm not telling you to talk to her, I'm not telling you to give her another chance-" he then shoved me up against a wall, face to face inches apart. "I want nothing to do with her." He said looking into my eyes, his breath tickled my lips. "Just talk to her." I said, "I said no." He growled, he then looked down at my lips, he got closer to my lips. This isn't right. Stop. You're dating Grayson. Stop stop stop. His bottom lip grazed mine as I looked away, "Grayson." He sighed, I shook my head lightly. "I love him." I said quietly, "fine. I'll talk to her, tomorrow, here, at 12." He said, "yay! Thanks Eth." I said hugging him.