Chapter 6: Smoothies?

I was bored out of my mind, Paige left to go to the store, and I'm bored out of my mind. Yesterday with the guys was so much fun, seriously though their freaking amazing.

It was around 2 right now and I'm laying on the couch, Paige still isn't home. I decided to go next door and see what the guys were up to, so I knocked on their door. "Hey Mackenzie!" Grayson smile holding the door open, "hey Grayson! What are you guys up to?" I asked as he let me in. "Actually I'm home alone, the guys went shopping." He said, "same with Paige!" I groaned sitting on the couch, "yea they've been gone for so long now, and I'm bored out of my freaking mind!" He groaned like i did, I got up off the couch and motioned for him to follow. "What?" He asked. "Let go get smoothies, just us since those little skanks are gone." I laughed, "ok I'm down but you're buying!" He laughed grabbing his phone off the counter and following me out of the apartment, "deal, but you own me!" I laughed.

"You two are cute together." The lady said behind the counter, I looked at Grayson in shock it was awkward. "Oh uhm thanks, he treats me like a princess." I said and smiled up at him nudging him a little, "yep that's my girl." I said smiling down at me.

"I can't believe she thought we were dating!" Grayson laughed as I drank my smoothie, "hey I'm not that bad!" I giggled at him, "ok ok true, but I can't help but laugh still. I'm gonna call you princess now." He chuckled, "I be you will baby dick." I laughed, "ouch!" He said acting like he got shot, "actually from I'm the bigger bro in every way." He said with a wink, "oh my gosh Grayson!" I said covering my face in shock, Grayson phone then went off. "Yea Ethan?" "Yea I'm with Mackenzie we got smoothies." "Oh really? Ok I'll let her know." Then Grayson Hun up. I gave him a look asking, 'what?' "Kian and JC are having a party tonight and invited us. So are you in because Paige said she was if you are." He said. "Are you gonna call me princess?" I asked with a gin, an he smiled "yep!" "Grayson your fun, we should hang more." I smiled at him as we walked side by side, "I mean I don't mean to brag-" he said acting like a girl flipping his imaginary hair, I play pushed him, "yea we should though, I had fun too." He laughed. "Hey can I ask you something?" I asked looking at him, "yea of course, what's up?" He asked. "I uhm, I don't know what to wear for this party. So could I get changed and you tell me what looks good and what doesn't? Or I can get someone else it's totally fine-" I said but he just chuckles, "yea ill do it, and by the way always come to my for fashion advice. Ethan's fashion is terrible." He said as I began to laugh really hard. "Noted." I say drinking my smoothie.

"What about this?" I ask coming out in a black dress with heels, he sat on my bed stunned for a second. "You look hot!" He said, "shut up!" I giggled throwing a shirt from the floor at him, he laughed an tossed it. "Can you actually help with the zipper?" I asked, "yep." He said popping the 'p' sound as he stood up an walked over to me. He brushed my hair to the side of my neck and exposed my back, I felt his finger tips graze my back as he zipped my dress. I felt a tingle go up my back. "Ok there you go." He said, "thank you." I smiled as I began to ran my fingers through my hair, I applied my makeup a little darker than usual. I straightened my hair, and then I made sure my boobs looked good. I can't tell. I walked out of my bedroom to the livingroom while looking at my boobs and playing with them in the dress. "Hey do my boobs-" I said as I looked up and saw that everyone especially the boys were sitting in the livingroom staring wide eyed at me. "Oh uhm.."I trailed feeling my face flush red. "Hey there's a ton of guys here to answer that now." Paige laughed, "no I can't just-" I said, "yea they look good." Ethan said looking at me, I felt my face hear up. "T-thanks." I said smiling, "look you made the crusty hoe blush!" Paige said pointing, "shut the fuck up I'm a virgin you bishhhh!" I said walking to the fridge to grab a water. "Oh god this is weird." Grayson said covering his face. "Kenzie I bet you'll sleep with some guy tonight." Paige said. "Stop talking about this!" Nate yelled. "I bet not, in pretty good at keeping my legs closed." I said smirking. "You may be good at it, but what about the other side of you. The one that when she gets horny or drunken does some crazy things?" Paige said, "hey! We do not speak of that!" I said. "Wait what?" Ethan asked laughing. "Mackenzie is a naughty girl." Paige laughed. "Wow princess." I heard Grayson say, him calling me that right then made me get this feeling. An I liked it. A lot.