Chapter 23: Smiles

I felt a breeze tickle my neck on a rhythm, my eyes slowly fluttered open. My hair left my neck exposed as I laid on my side, a muscular arm wrapped around my waist protectively. I rolled over to face sleeping Grayson, I smiled at my handsome perfect boyfriend. It's amazing how a person could make another feel so loved and happy, he's my world. He then buried his head into the crook of my neck, I tried not to giggle at the way his hair tickled me neck.

I was hanging out with Paige in our apartment when Ethan came in and asked to talk to me, "what's up?" I asked, "I didn't know you two are a thing." He said kind of mad, "who gray and I? Yea we just started dating why?" I asked, "and I had to find out by hearing him talk about your date." He rolled his eyes, "listen Ethan everything has been happening so fast, so I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you ok." I sighed, "it would've just been nice to know because I was planning on taking you out for dinner or something since you seemed upset." He said looking at the ground, I grabbed his hand and cupped the side of his face. "Thanks Ethan, I really don't know what I'd do without you." I said and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

Grayson and I went shopping together, we we're currently at American Eagle. "Babe try these on, you'd look really good in them." I said handing him a pair of ripped navy skinny jeans, he smiled at me. "What it's true, you've got a nice ass." I grinned, "number one I was smiling because you finally called ME 'babe', and two you look at my ass?" He laughed, "yea obviously." I said licking my lips like a freak which made us both crack up laughing. He grabbed the jeans out of my hand and then leaned down to peck my lips, "you're beautiful." He smiled. I felt my face heat up bright red, he then laughed at me and walked to the dressing rooms. My phone then began to blow up, people were tagging me in stuff on twitter.

"Their a thing?"
"Omfg she's so ugly"
"He can do better"
"I wish I was her"
"She's fat"
"She's beautiful."
"Grayson why her?"
"I wish Grayson was with someone better"
All those were comment below a picture of Grayson and I kissing just a few seconds ago. It hurt to see all these mean comments. I saw Grayson come out of the dressing room with a weird look on his face, he put the jeans back and then grabbed walked over to me. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked, "what nothing princess." He smiled at me. He intertwined our fingers and then we walked hand in hand out of the store, I don't wanna bring up the picture to him.

More pictures were being posted, so I looked at the comments more. "She's not good for him" "Wtf?!" "She's so ugly" "I'm better" all these nasty things. Grayson then saw what I was on my phone and asked what I was looking at. "Nothing" I said shutting it off. "Was it the thing on twitter?" He asked, "no, so hey let's watch a movie." I said, "babe don't try to change the subject." He said looking over at me, I stood up. "I'll order pizza." I smiled, "Mackenzie we should talk, if this is too much-" he said standing up, "don't. Please don't say anything around those borders Grayson." I said pointing my finger at him, "babe I care about you, i don't want to see you hurt, I want to make you smile everyday, I want you to always be mine. Only mine." He said standing up and walking towards me. "I don't want to loose you Grayson, I don't care what they think. I need you." I said as he hugged me from behind. "I'm not going anywhere." He said, "promise?" I asked desperate. "I promise Mackenzie that I shall never leave your side, do you know why?" He asked letting go of me so I can face him now, "because I'm your girlfriend.-" I said, "because I love you." He said, my head shot up and our eyes met. It's the first time we're saying we love each other. "G-Grayson I- I love you too!" I said jumping up and down and I smashed our lips onto each other, we smiled in between the kisses. After a few seconds of kissing it got heated. "You're lips are my weakness baby." I moaned into the make out session. "You're eyes are mine baby girl." He said, I groaned at him calling me baby girl. It's such a turn on. He smiled knowing that I liked it, "you like that?" He grinned. I then bit his bottom lip, and I travels my hands down to his ass and pulled our bodies tighter.