Chapter 3: Neighbors

"Hey I'm going to go get my brother and my friend so they can meet you guys, we can even help you guys unpack too." Ethan said, "that would be awesome thanks," I smiled and he then walked out to go get them. I was looking through boxes when I heard a knock on the door frame, I jumped "ok this is the second time you've scared me." I laughed turning around to see two of the same person and a lighter hair blue eyes guy. "Mackenzie, Paige this is Grayson my twin brother and this is Nate our friend." Ethan said looking at us, Paige and I said hi and shook their hands. "Ok what do you need help with?" Nate asked. "I need someone to help me put together my bed, and Paiges bed." I said, "ok Ethan and I can help you with yours and then Nate will help Paige with hers." Grayson said looking at me, Grayson was tall, brown eyes, cute smile, and he had a nice jaw line like his brother, I had to act normal like I don't know who they are. "Ok my room is this way." I said walking to it as they followed me down the short hall. "Are you guys sure you don't mind? Paige and I have some muscles in sure we can put this stuff together. See look, Pow " I said making a muscle and flexing my arms, which didn't have a lot of muscle on. They both cracked up laughing, "trust me we like helping." Grayson said, "ok well let's see what we got." Ethan said grabbing the parts to the bed.

We were half ways through making the bed when ever Grayson pinched his finger, "fuck." He said shaking his hand from the pain, "you ok bro?" Ethan asked, "yea it just got pinched." Grayson said sucking on his finger, "let me see." I said as he dried his finger off, it was bleeding. "Follow me I think I have band aids." I said to Grayson, as we walked out of the room. "Ah ha! Here gimme yo finga." I said unwrapping the band aid, and I grabbed his finger and gently wrapped it. "Thanks." He said, "yep." I laughed.

The bed was finished and I decided to start and put boxes in my room, they had my canvases in them. "Wow you paint?" Grayson asked, "yea it's a hobby of mine, i like to be artistic." I said, "your good at it." Ethan said, "thanks." I smiled. "I need to get stuff at the store, do you guys know where the nearest store is?" I asked, "yea if you want Nate can drive us all there." Ethan asked. "You guys don't have too, honestly you've done enough." I said feeling guilty about having them help us so much, "it's fine trust us, we like to make new friends." Grayson said, "are you guys sure?" I asked, "yes of course." Ethan said. "Ok let me grab my purse." I said searching for it, "gray go get Nate and Paige." Ethan said.

We were in the car and we were jammin out to so many good songs, we were laughing and smiling the whole ride. The Dolans are so much fun! I seriously cannot believe this, and Nate. Ha Paige look who we met!

"Hey do you guys wanna have pizza with Paige and i tonight?" I asked, "yea that sounds good." Nate said. "Pineapple!" Ethan said loudly, "hell yea!" I said high fiveing him. "We need dishes, toilet paper, paper towels, acne scrub, shampoo an all that." Paige said. "Ugh! Ok let's get this done." I sighed. "Can I get in the buggy?" Paige asked. "Yea!" I laughed.