Chapter 25: "We heard you all night!"

MATURE CONTENT:

My eyes fluttered open to see Grayson peacefully sleeping on back, the sheets were completely off him exposing his sex. I bit my lip hard trying to contain myself from fucking him right there. Then I heard a moan come from him, he then slid his hand down and started playing with himself. I listened closely, "Mackenzie." He murmured, I could feel my legs tingle. Then rolled over and hovered over top of himself, I kissed down his abs. He was still touching him self, he pumped slowly up and down. I then went down to his member that he was touching vigorously now, "fuck me baby girl." He moaned. I slowly and gently replaced his hand with mine, I then began to kiss the head. I took the tip in my mouth and sucked hard, I swiveled my tongue around the tip. "Ugh fuck!" He moaned, I then took him all in my mouth bobbing my head up and down fast. I gaged a few times but it didn't matter.

I felt him twitch in my mouth and cum all over my tongue and down my throat. "Ugh fuck!" He moaned so loud, his eyes shot opened and he looked at me. He then rolled his head back in pleasure, I kept sucking though he already came. "Babygirl." He moaned, then he came a second time, he tastes so good. I licked away all the juices and then stood up putting my clothes on, "ugh Mackenzie." I mimicked him, "what you're the one who sucked my dick." He chuckled, "you're the one who had the wet dream." I laughed, his face got red and he covered his face as he laughed. "Don't worry babe, it was pretty hot." I said as I walked out of the room to take a shower.

"Don't play with her, don't be dishonest. Still not understand let's be honest. I'm back and I'm better, and I want you bad as ever." I sang in the shower, I was scrubbing my hair. I saw hickeys down my breasts, and hand marks on my waist. I smiled to myself in satisfaction, god this guys got me head over heals.

I got out and dried my hair with a towel, I then dried my body. I changed into my clothes and brushed my hair, with Grayson's brush. I walked out of the bathroom to find everyone in our livingroom, when I waked out they all started moaning "OH MY GOD GRAYSON! HARDER!" They moaned, Grayson laughed so hard my face heated up. "You guys are just jealous.." I laughed walking over to Grayson and kissing him cheek. "They better get use to your screams." He murmured in my ear, chills went down my spine. "So what are we doing today?" Ethan asked, "let's just I don't know actually..." I trailed.

I was waking with Ethan and the others were ahead of us, I all of a sudden wrapped my arms around Ethan. "Hey what's this for?" He chuckled, "I just miss our hugs." I said into his chest, "you're such a goober!" He laughed picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. "Hey you two lets go!" Nate yelled, "you can't separate us!" I chanted, "free the Ethan!" I yells putting my fist in the air, "Mackenzie people are staring!" Grayson yelled, "let them stare bro!" Ethan laughed.

"PIZZA!" I screamed running for the door, I opened it with a smile on my face. I ran to open the door but it wasn't pizza, it was Meredith. I stepped out and shut the door behind me, "hey....what are you doing here?" I asked, "I uhm...I just wanted to apologize for always being a bitch to you, I shouldn't judge you before I get to know you. I just saw the way Ethan looks at you and I got mad and for some reason I just always wanted to hurt you. I'm sorry it's just-" she said starting to tear up, "hey, hey it's ok. Let just go get coffee tomorrow? And then we can talk more." I said taking her into a hug, "ok, yea that sounds good." She said sniffling, then the pizza guy came down the hall. "There's my pizza, ok so at the coffee shop a few blocks away. At 10." I said to her, "sounds good." She said walking away. "Here's your change." I said giving the money to the pizza guy, and taking the pizza. "Your a dollar short," he smiled. "Oh sorry, let me go grab change." I said opening the door, I left the door open and grabbed some money out of my purse. "Here's your dollar, sorry about that." I laughed, "a beautiful girl like you doesn't need to be sorry." He winked, "I know right?" Grayson said from behind me, "ok so uhm, have a good night." He stuttered walking away embarrassed, "you too!" I said waving good bye with the pizza in one hand. I shut the door, and put the pizza on the counter. "Really Grayson, you had to embarrass the guy." I said, "hey I'm pretty sure he saw the hickeys on your neck, he knew you were taken." Grayson chuckled, my face heated up and I tried to cover my neck with my hair.