4

Chapter four: The day Jimin found out about Yoongi's secret

One day, Jimin found Yoongi crying in the bathroom.

He'd woken up at three in the morning with a huge need to pee, and walking to the bathroom he hadn't even thought of knocking because, really, who would be awake that early?

To his surprise, Yoongi was sitting in one corner of the shower, his legs pressed to his chest, sobbing quietly. He stared at the older in surprise, and because Yoongi had his head on his knees he didn't notice Jimin looking at him.

After some time, Jimin decided it was rude to stare and so he coughed. Yoongi looked up in surprise, and Jimin have him a small awkward smile.

"Are you... Are you Okay?" Jimin asked stupidly.

"I'm fine" Jimin was actually surprised to hear Yoongi lie to him that way, because it was obvious that the older wasn't anywhere near fine.

"Hyung..." Yoongi stopped looking at him and went back to put his head on top of his knees.

"I'm fine" he said.

Jimin groaned in annoyance, and walked inside the bathroom sitting in front of Yoongi.

Only then he saw the blood in the floor.

"Hyung, you're bleeding" Yoongi shook his head.

"I'm not"

"Hyung stop being an ass" Yoongi shook his head again.

"I'm seriously okay, Jimin"

"No you're not, stand up Hyung" Jimin stood up as he said that but Yoongi stayed still. Jimin sighed, and taking Yoongi by the arm he tried to force him to get on his feet, but as he did so, Yoongi groaned in pain. Jimin opened his eyes in surprise and let go of Yoongi's arm. He looked down to the older's arm and was taken aback by the deep cuts in it. He then looked at his own hand and saw it all covered in blood. His eyes began to fill with tears, and now, less annoyed, he sat once again in front of the older. "Yoongi hyung..."

"Don't say anything Jimin" He looked at Jimin directly in the eye and Jimin couldn't believe how weak he looked  "please" and Jimin nodded, because he had absolutely no idea what else to do.

**

"Why?"

"I..."

"Is this because of that comment?" Yoongi stayed silent "Hyung please don't do that to yourself because of a stupid comment"

"It's... More than that"

"Then tell me" and because Yoongi was weak, he told Jimin everything.

**

"Does anyone knows where Yoongi hyung is?" Namjoon asked the next morning as they were eating breakfast. Everyone (but Jimin) shook their heads.

"I think he already left to the studio" Taehyung said eating a toast. Jimin shook his head annoyed by the fact that Taehyung would act like nothing happened.