Chapter 19

It was Sunday evening and everyone was returning from their weekends off seeing family and friends, partying, and even camping. I layed on my back, wig, corset, manly clothes and all, scrubbing the bottom of a urinal with a toothbrush.

Byron Bosniac, Kyle Brawn, and Jason Brent marched in, stretching their arms.

Ugh, I thought I locked that door.

"So much work!" Kyle complained, "I think my fingers are permanently stuck cramped."

"Who knew painting cabins could make my arms feel like noodles," Jason moaned.

"Yeah?" Byron spoke, "well atleast you guys weren't doing the coach's laundry the whole weekend. What a waste of my time."

All three of them stopped and glared at me under the urinal. And in unison, they burst out laughing.

"Haha, very funny," I said sarcastically. My wig was drenched in some liquid.. let's just leave it at that... some liquid.

"Coach's got you scrubbing the bathrooms?" Kyle, the red-headed kid laughed uncontrollably, "now that's just low. Even for you."

I rolled my eyes.

Someone slammed the restroom door open. I slid out from under the urinal. Coach Henry marched in looking aggravated.

"Boys, where is Cameron DiMarco?! I haven't seen him all weekend!"

Jason shrugged, "beats me."

Byron shook his head, "man, that kid is a genius if he escaped."

Coach Henry shot me a patronizing glare, "where is he?" he hissed.

I gulped.

"Well," Byron stretched, "my tank is full so.."

"That's my que!" I bolted out the restroom doors, running away from Coach Henry and the unknown.

I ran past the corner and bumped into something hard. I stumbeled backwards.

"DiMarco! Where on earth have you been?!" coach yelled from behind me.

I fluttered my eyes open and stabeled myself. And sure enough, Cameron DiMarco was standing, tall, stiff, and radiant right infront of me. He had a hammer slung over his shoulder and a tool box in hand.

He grinned boyishly and wiped a bead of sweat off his forehead, "where do you think I've been, coach?"

Coach Henry shot him a wicked glare, defeated, he retreated to his private cabin.

I raised a brow, "classy."

He nodded and slung the hammer aside, along with the toolbox. He had a drawstring back slung over his back.

"Looks like I came back just in time," he said. He stepped into the dorm, grabbed a soda from the mini fridge, and guzzled it down.

"How was Portland?" I asked

He shrugged and threw the bag on his bunk, "average."

I heard someone moan from the corner. I gasped and threw a hand over my mouth.

Oh right, it was my turn to feed him!

I ran over to the mini fridge, grabbed some pop and took the bag of cheesies off his bed.

"How are you holding up there?" I asked Reese as the soda can fizzed.

He was still hanging limply on the hook by his undies. Of course I felt bad seeing him hanging there for the longest time. But Byron warned that if anyone took him down, they would be the one going up next.