Chapter One

Some bad language! You have been warned!

Paige's POV

"What's up, dork?" Kendall chuckled.

"Just leave me alone, okay, Kendall?" I replied.

"What are you gonna do if I don't, tell miss Abby on me?" She said

"I just might." I mumbled.

"Oh, Paigey-" she pushed me in to a locker and grabbed my shirt collar "You say a word and I will bea-" She was cut off when some one pushed her off of me.

"Leave her alone, Kendall!" It was my best friend, Chloe.

"You got lucky she saved your ass, Paige! Next time you won't be so lucky!" Kendall said.

"Get out of here, Kendall!" Chloe said.

"Thanks Clo!" I said as Kendall walked away.

"Paige, you just need to stand up to her, all she is is a big bully!" Chloe said as we walked to the lunch room.

"Chloe, that's why I'm scared of her! I'm a nerd with glasses and braces and she's a popular jerk with a pretty face!" I replied

"You're pretty too, Paige!" Chloe said

"Eh, not really" I laughed.

"Whatever you say, Paige, but I think I know what I'm talking about! Hey, there's the crew!" Chloe said referring to Maddie, Nia, Brayden, Tommy, Alex, Josh, and, some one else?

Maddie is dating Brayden and Nia is dating Alex and Tommy likes Kenzie but she's in 8th grade and we are all in 10th and Josh and Chloe are of course dating. Then there's me, Paige, who is a single pringle.

"Hey, Chlo! Hey, Mack!" Nia said as we walked over.

"Hey guys!" Chloe and I said in unison.

"Uh, Zack this is Chloe Lukasiak and Paige Hyland, guys this is Zack T-To?" Brayden tried.

"Torres, um, Zack Torres." Zack said while reaching his hand out to shake mine. Zack wasn't to bad, He had brown hair that was spiked up in the front with big brown eyes. Zack was wearing a purple shirt with grey shorts and black high tops, wow he's cute. Paige what are you thinking? Zack would never go out with a girl like you!

Before I knew it the lunch bell had rang and it was time to go to my next class.

"See you in 6th hour, Paige!" Maddie yelled to me.

I went to my locker and grabbed my things that I needed for Math, Social studies, and Biology. I walked in to my third hour Biology class and sat next to Tommy.

"Hey, Tommy!" I said.

"Hey Paigey!" Tommy replied giving me a cheesy half smile.

"Okay class take a seat!"

Finally biology and Math was over and now it's time for Social Studies.

"Hey slut!" Before I could turn and see who it was I was punched in the face and pushed against the locker.

I didn't do anything but grab my nose and slide down the lockers to the ground. I slowly looked up and saw kendall and her boyfriend, Joey.

"What's wrong, you little bitch? Get up!" Kendall yelled, so I got up quickly.

She grabbed my wrist and forced me to let go of my nose, blood started to gush out. "HA! You're so pathetic, Paige!" Kendall said.

Joey reached up to my face and grabbed my glasses, he threw them on the ground. "Hey, leave her alone!" I turned and saw Zack, the new boy.

"What are you going to do about it, lover boy?" Joey asked.

"Lover boy? Oh, please, he's hot! There's no way he could like a worthless bitch like her!" Kendall chuckled.

"Wait, babe, you think he's hot?" Joey asked looking a little hurt.

"Doesn't matter!" Kendall said as she turned and punched me in the nose again and Joey grabbed me and threw me on the ground.

Zack's POV

I was walking down the hall when I heard some one shout and I turned and saw Paige, the girl from lunch. A guy took her glasses and threw them on the ground. I quickly yelled at the guy and the girl to leave her alone, I'm not a big fan of bullying.

I wasn't to mad at the one guy for calling me lover boy because I think Paige is kind of adorable but it made me mad when that girl punched her and then he threw her on the ground.

I don't care how much bigger this guy was then me, he wasn't going to treat Paige like that! I ran up to him grabbed his shoulder to turn him around and punched him straight in his left eye, I then tackled him to the ground and punched him a few times.

I heard somebody run behind me and I turned and saw it was the girl running away. I felt a sharp pain on my bottom lip and I fell to the ground, the guy jumped on top of me and hit me again, I was ready for the next one and I caught his fist with my right hand and took a swing at him with my left hand, I am a dancer at CADC so I'm pretty strong.

I hit him two more times and then some one pulled us away from each other. I looked and saw a bunch of kids were around taking videos, it was Alex and Tommy who pulled us away from each other.

"Okay every one! There's nothing left to see anymore, Joey clearly lost, he looks a lot worse than Zack!" Alex said, which was true because all I had was fat lip and my eye was swollen to where he had a bloody nose, black eye, his ear was cut open, and he had a cut on his forehead.

When every one left except for Tommy and Alex trying to help Joey get up from the ground I looked at Paige. I picked up her glasses and I ripped a piece of my shirt off and put it on her nose, where she was punched twice.

"Here, there's a little crack in them." I said putting her glasses around her ears. "You have really, really pretty eyes." I said to her.

"T-thanks?" She replied.

"Awww lover boy has a girlfriend! Haha, she's a worthless piece of shit!" Joey said.

I stood up and punched him again.

"Boys, my office now!" The principle said running down the hall. "What has gotten into you boys?" The principle asked.

Votes and Comments!

💙Cailee