Chapter Fourteen

Paige's POV

  "When I said do something, I didn't mean knock her out!"  The counselor said bending down next to the mean girl.

  "What did you want me to do!?!?"

  "I don't know! Something other than knocking her out!"

  "Yeah I should have just said 'Hey, please stop punching me for a second so we can talk this through!"

  "Exactly!"

  "No! That's the stupidest thing any one could ever do!'

  "Just go back to lunch and we will deal with this later!"

  I went to sit next to Jessy again.

  "I take it back, you're not a Goodie Two Shoes! I won't even take on Gina, she's a beast."

  "Thanks?" I said "So what are those things on your face?"

  "Seriously?"

  "Yeah?"

  "In my ears are gauges, in my lip they're snake bites, my nose is a nose piercing, and my tounge is a tounge pierce."

  "Tounge piercing!?" She showed me her tounge piercing "Ew."

  "It's better than no piercings."

  "Yeah haha."

  After lunch and dinner I finally went to my room and dozed off. In the morning they said my parents were there to pick me up so I changed. Before I left I wanted to say goodbye to Jessy.

  "Hey you leaving?"

  "Yes!!! Finally!"

  "Why are you so excited, like you weren't in prison or anything?"

  "I have some one to see."

  "Who, your boyfriend?"

  "Maybe, yes!"

  "What's he like? What's his name?"

  "His name is Zack and he's amazing. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me, our hands fit together perfectly and when our lips touch I swear I see fireworks. Looking into his big brown eyes is like looking into a newborn puppy's eye that's just wants to cuddle. He's amazing."

  "Paige Hyland? Come on, your parents are waiting."

  "You got yourself a keeper. Bye Paige."

  "Thanks for keeping me alive!"

  "You kept yourself alive!" She put her hand out and we did our hand shake "Bye kid."

  "Hey I'm older but see you."

  I'm finally out. One day felt like a whole year without Zack, so I called him.

  "Hey handsome!"

  "Hi" He sounded dead.

  "Is every thing okay?"

  "Uh yeah, everything is fine but Paige can I come over?"

  "Sure. Are you sure everything's okay?"

  "Yeah, I just need to tell you something."

  "Okay, see you later?"

  "Bye."

  That was weird. When Zack got there I walked outside.

  "Do you want to come inside?"

  "No, I think it would be better if I did this out here." My heart sank when he said that, he was breaking up with me, oh no. I sucked the tears back as much as I could as he spoke.

  "Paige I don't know how to say this," A few tears slipped out of his eyes "After I tell you this I need you to know that I still love you."

  "Ok?"

  "Paige I............ I kissed Chloe, I'm so sorry!" I suddenly couldn't hold back the tears anymore, they just started flooding out of my eyes and so did Zack's.

  "I-I." I couldn't speak.

  "Paige I'm truly so-"

  "GO AWAY!'

  "What?"

  "You heard me, GO AWAY!"

  "No, Paige please don't!"

  "GO AWAY!" I pushed him hard, he stumbled off my porch "GET AWAY NOW!" I pushed him harder "GO!!!" I pushed him into the street "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

  "Paige, please forgive me, it was a mistake!" He couldn't hold back the tears either.

  "GIVE ME ONE FUCKING REASON TO FORGIVE YOU!"

  "BEACAUSE!" He took a breath and let it out "I love you, Paige Hyland."