Chapter Five

Zack's POV

3:15, I decide to leave now because I still have to go pick up flowers. I had a bunch of safety pins but I didn't have a regular box just an empty box of chocolates I found. I came out of the store with a bouquet that had over 200 little flowers, with that I headed over to Chloe's house.

Paige's POV

BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. Four text messages.

"Hey.. Don't know how to say this but.... Zack likes Chloe... :( -Madds"

"Duuude... Zack is askin Chloe to the dance -Brayden"

"Hey, Paige! Zack likes Chloe. -Tommy"

"Hey babes, Zack likes Chloe :( -Nia"

"What? Zack likes Chloe? I'm calling Chloe!! It went straight to voice mail, what the hell? I'm going to her house to talk to her!

"Mom, I'm going to Chloe's!"

"Be back before 5:30 because we need to get your new pair of shades!"

"Mom, don't act cool! It's glasses not shades!"

Geesh, my mom is weird. I'm 16 but my mom won't let me drive so I have to walk. I check my phone and I have been walking for about 10 minutes showing up at her house at 3:56.

I dropped dead in my tracks. In front of me was Chloe, standing in front of her was Zack with a box of chocolates and flowers. Maybe they were all right, maybe Zack does like Chloe, and I think Chloe likes Zack too because she is smiling like she has never smiled before. What was I thinking to like Zack? Of course he likes Chloe, why would some one like me? A stupid, dumb, ugly, hated, useless, worthless piece of trash? Why? Everybody hates me! Nobody likes me. I'm done.

I quickly turned around and started running to where I don't know. I ran past the park, past my house, past the dumbass school, past the dance studio, I kept running. I kept running until I was all out of breath, I looked at my phone and it's 4:30.

I found a beer bottle on the side of the street and with all my anger I threw it at the ground causing it to shatter into pieces. I grabbed a piece with my hand and went to find some where to sit down.

I found a rock next to a lake and sat down. I opened my hand and blood started gushing down my hand, I realized I was gripping the glass to hard. I smiled at the thought of pain, this pain is a hell of a lot better than emotional pain. I put the glass to my wrist and slowly cut my - BEEP BEEP. I stop as a little bit of blood drips from my wrist and take out my phone.

"Hey bitch :) Just thought I would tell you that Zack would never like you! You're to ugly for any guy to like you m! sorry to break it to you :( -The Whole School knows -Love Kendall <3"

Tears started rushing down my face. I grabbed the glass and slit my arm seven times, I started to smile. BEEP BEEP.

"Hey sweetie! Time for you to head home -Mom"

She can't see me like this, I stepped over to the edge of the cliff which goes straight into the lake and thought "Maybe I should just end it here. No body would care any way, no body would notice. One step and I done, for good. I think it's my time, it's my time for no more hurtful words, no more physical bullying, no more..... pain." I took one more step and my foot was hanging off the edge.

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? RING A DING RING A DING DING DING DING.

H-hello?" I answered with my voice cracking.

"Paige, sweetie, are you okay?"

*Cough Cough* "Yeah I'm fine, why?

"You didn't text me back?"

"Sorry, I'll be home soon."

"Kay, love you, bye."

"You too, bye."

I can't make my mom go through this. If I commit suicide then she will go through hell and I know what feels like so I don't want her to go through that. I ripped some of my shirt off and wrapped it around my arm then put my jacket on and started walking home.