Chapter Four

Zack's POV

Should I? No I shouldn't. Wait, maybe I should? No, because what if she thinks I'm a freak? Okay, I'm just gonna do it! Yeah, no I'm not! Okay, here goes nothing. Sent. I sent Paige Hyland a friend request, great now she's gonna hate me! A pretty girl like her would never fall for a guy like me, what was I thinking? I can't ask her on date, I'm so stupid! I'll talk to Chloe about it! Yeah, I'll talk to her tomorrow.

Paige's POV

"Well, you didn't break it, it's just a little bent over and you have a big cut across it." The nurse said to me.

"So, what does that mean?"

"It means all I have to do is pop it back in place and put a bandage over the cut."

"Um, can I go without the bandage?"

"Uh sure?"

"Alright, I'll just pull this"

"Ow!"

"And you're all done!"

"Thanks." I said trying not to cry.

As soon as I got home I fell asleep.

Zack's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! I reached over and slammed my hand down onto my alarm. I put on a green shirt with a pair of black shorts and combed my hair, I wanted to look good for Paige.

"Where's Chloe?" I asked Brayden

"She's running for President so she's setting up her thingys for people to vote for her."

"Well, where is she? I need to ask her something!"

"Dude, calm down, you will have plenty of time to ask her to the dance!'

"What?" What dance? I don't like Chloe!

"Zack we all know you have a thing for Chloe, everybody does because she's a hottie."

"Don't you have a girlfriend"

"Yeah, but she's in the gym. But you need to ask Chloe before other guys do because you're not attractive." He laughed.

"What are you talking about? I'm attractive!"

"Sure, dude, but not enough for Chloe, so you gotta ask her before other guys do!" Wait, I thought she was dating Josh?

"Whatever? Where is she?"

RING RING RING RING. Our school bell rang.

Brayden shrugged, "See you at lunch, dude."

He's right, Chloe is a hottie but I like Paige!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally it's lunch time!

"Where's Chloe?" I asked Maddie.

"In the Library doing st-"

"Where's the Library?"

"Down that hall to your left?"

"Thanks!"

Maddie's POV

"What's his problem?" I asked no one in particular.

"He's going to ask Chloe to the Christmas Formal dance!" Brayden said.

"What! Are you serious?"

"Yep, why?"

"Because Paige likes him!"

"Yeah right, how do you know?" They all laugh.

"I can just tell by the way she looks at him!"

"Yeah okay, Maddie!"

Zack's POV

Where's Chloe? Chloe, Chloe, Chloe

"Chloe!" I yelled.

"I can't talk Zack, I'm in a hurry!"

"Please make time?"

"No, I can't!"

"When can you?"

"In a week after elections, I have to finish all this stuff by tomorrow morning!"

"Then let me help you! Please, I'll help while you listen?"

"Fine, come by my place tonight around four. Here's my Address."

"Thank you."

"Oh, and bring a big box of safety pins and a BIG bouquet of little flowers."

"Sure, anything."

Now I have to wait until four.

Votes and comments

💙Cailee