Chapter Nine

Paige's POV

  I threw in my glasses and slipped on my shoes and ran to the park, I didn't want to drive because I didn't want to crash it or anything because I'm so tense. I showed up at the park out of breath but nobody was there, what the hell? WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY RING A DING A RING DING DING DING DING, it was Maddie.

  "Hello, where are you!? Are you okay?"

  "Paige, just turn around."

  What you want me to tu-" My phone dropped onto the ground and so did my jaw when I saw Zack in a  white long sleeve button up and a blue button up vest that has sparkles on it and a blue bow tie, while holding a bouquet of roses.

  "Zack?" I asked as he got down on one knee.

  "Paige, will you do me the honors of going to the dance with me?"

  "What? I thought you liked Chloe?"

  "Paige-" He said getting off of his knee and grabbing my hand

  "I like you! I went over to Chloe's to ask her if a beautiful girl like you would go out with a doofus guy like me."

  "So you honestly don't like Chloe?"

  "She's doesn't even compare to you, she's not even in the same aspect as you, Paige."

  "I don't know if I should be happy about this or offended for my bestfriend? I said laughing.

  "I don't know, but I would be extremely happy if you accepted these flowers and me."

  "Well these flowers are pretty and you are pretty cute-" I said giving him a smile

  "So yes!" I grabbed the flowers and he offered me a hug, hugging him made my heart stop it was so amazing.

  "I'll walk you home!"

  We started walking home and he grabbed my hand.

  "I feel kind of funny because you look all handsome in your suit while I look all gross in my baggy clothes."

  "I still think you're beautiful, I think you look amazing right now with no make up on, I could stare into your eyes forever."

  "Too bad because we are here."

  "I'll pick you up at, the dance starts at seven so, Five Thirty so we can get dinner?"

  "That gives me two and a half hours so yes!"

  "Okay, bye Paige!"

  "Bye!"

  I run to my room because I have to get ready.

  "PAIGE STOP!"

  "Yes mom?"

  "The school called and said you were not there today, care to explain?"

  "I wasn't feeling to well but now I am so I have to go get ready for the dance!"

  "I thought you were not going?"  

  "Well I decided I am."

  "Okay then."

  I got dressed in my dress and put on some heels. I decided to be different tonight, I wanted it to be special. I went into the bathroom and put on some makeup, I took off my glasses and put on a pair of contacts and I also curled my hair. I looked way different, but a good different. The doorbell rang, that must be Zack. I walked down the stairs to see Nick, He and Brooke were taking pictures.