Chapter Seven

Paige's POV

  My mom is making me go to school today because I haven't gone in three days. I'm not looking forward to it, at all. I got up anyways and took a quick shower and brushed my hair and threw on a purple tang top with a pair of skinny jeans and black flats and a pink jacket to cover up my cuts.

  I walked through the doors and straight to my locker, which was covered with a bunch of sticky notes. "Loser, why didn't you just die in the hospital?" I read one. How do people know I was in the hospital?

  *Skipping boring classes*

  "PAIGE!" Every one screamed and gave me hugs at lunch.

  "Hey guys."

  "What happened?" Alex asked.

  "Um, what do you mean?"

  "Oh come on every body knows you were in the hospital, so why were you?"

  "Why d-do you ask s-so many questions?"

  "Hey leave her alone, if she wants to tell us she will."

  "Thanks Maddie."

  "Hey, Paige, want to come over after school today?" Chloe asked.

  "Um, um, I would but... Maddie already asked me to come over!"

  "I did? I mean yeah I totally asked her to come over after school, sorry Chloe?"

  "Oh, that's okay. We will hang out some other time  , Paige?"

  "Um, yeah sure."

  AWKWARD.

  "Hey, Paige. Could I talk to you real quick?" Zack asked and I really didn't want to talk to him.

  "Um, sur-" RING RING RING RING. Thank God, saved by the bell.

  "Talk to you later, Zack."

  "Sure."

  *Skip to end of the day*

  I met up with Maddie by my locker after school.

  "Hey"

  "Hey, Paige you ready to go?"

  "Yep."

  We got off the bus and walked to Maddie's house, when I got a text.

  "YOU'RE SO DEAD! -BrookieCookie"

  Shit Brooke knows I said something, I decided not to text her back.

  We ran up stairs and jumped on her bed.

  "Why did you say no to Chloe?"

  "Because you asked me over first, remember?"

  "No, I do not recall asking you over." She said with a smirk.

  "Okay, I have a HUGE crush on Zack and he likes Chloe and Chloe likes Zack and I'm mad at her."

  "Oh, I see."

       Maddie's POV

  I quickly texted Chloe every thing that Paige just said, not because I'm two faced but because they are twinnies and I hate seeing them mad at eachother.

  "Are you serious? I don't like Zack,ew, ok he's a little cute but hee's all Paige's.:0 -Chloe"

  "Really? Then why is every1 sayin he asked to u the dance?"

  "I don't know? He was just asking me if he should ask out Paige or not.?"

  "Oh...."

  "What happened to Paige  has she told u yet?"

  "No, but I'll get it out of her.... Hey so Zack really likes Paige?"

  "Yes, in love."

  "Maybe we should plan something for them, hey ttyl."

  "Bye."

  Wow.

  "Maddie can I show you something?" Paige asked me.

  "Sure, anything."

  Paige took off her jacket.

  "What are you doi-"

  I sat there in shock as I looked at Paige's arm, which was covered in cuts.

  "Paige?"

  "I know." She started to cry.

  "Don't cry." I said as I wrapped her in a hug.

  "I'm so ashamed ."

  "I know but it's okay, every thing will be okay. Is this why you were in the hospital?"

  "Y-ya." She told me the story about why she did this. I started to cry, and I hugged her even tighter.

  "I'll walk you home, Paige."

  "T-thanks."

  I walked her home and walked myself back home. I called Chloe so we could plan something for Paige and Zack.

       Paige's POV

  I can't believe I told Maddie everything. *SLAP* I looked over and saw Brooke when I walked through the door. I grabbed my face.

  'OW, that hurt."

  "Good I hope this hurts worse!" She slapped me again and again.

  "HEY YOU GUYS STOP IT!" Josh ran down the stairs and took Brooke off of me.

  I stood there holding my whole face in pain.

  "WHAT IS GOING ON?" Josh yelled.

  "THIS BITCH TOLD MOM AND DAD I'M PREGNANT AND NOW THIS BITCH IS GOING TO DIE TONIGHT!"

  "Wait, you're pregnant?" Josh let go of Brooke and looked confused.

  "Doesn't matter because she is GOING TO DIE!" Brooke ran towards me so I ran into the kitchen.

  Brooke pinned me in the corner "You should just die!" She put her fist up "FINE!" I grabbed a kitchen knife next me and put it to my wrist.

  "NO, PAIGE!"

  "You said to die, but I'm not going die because I want to see the look on your face when you get in trouble for making me do this!"

  "YOU WOULDN'T!"

  "I already have." I said with a smirk and sliced my arm and blood started gushing down.

  "NO!"

  "Yep."