Chapter Twelve

Paige's POV

  "Hey Maddie, wait up!" I yelled as I ran by the buses.

  "I'm right here?"

  "What's up? Are you okay?"

  "I'm going to miss my bus, talk to you later." She said walking away.

  "Maddie!" I grabbed her arm "What's wrong?"

  "What do you mean?"

  "You didn't talk at lunch and now you're acting all weird!"

  "I'm acting weird!? Paige, look in the mirror because you're acting weird."

  "What are you talking about?"

  "You know exactly what I'm talking about! You know, you all the sudden cutting yourself. Then you always tell people not to cuss and now your every other word is a swear word. Worst of all is you always said you were against fighting and all of the sudden you just whoop Kendall's ass and your proud of it? I thought you were better than that, Paige."

   I stood there like an idiot not knowing what to say.

  "Whatever Paige, think about what you're turning into!"

  I didn't know what to say. Am I really turning into a different person? I never thought of it that way.

  "Hey Princess!" Zack said as he hugged me from behind.

  "Hello handsome!" I said turning around and hugging him "Want to hang out today?"

  "Uh sorry can't, I have to help Chloe with her campaign thingy."

  "Oh, that's okay."

  "I'm soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy! Will a kiss make it better?"

  "No!"

  "Are you sure?" He grabbed my waist and put my hands in his and kissed my cheek softly "Because I think it will." I turned my head right into his lips and he was right, it did make me feel better.

  "Now lets go on the bus!" I said pulling on his arm.

  "Okay take it easy!" Zack said laughing.

  Zack sat down by himself while I looked for Chloe, but Chloe was sitting with Josh.

  "Hey, I thought we sit together?" I said with an unsure giggle.

  "Yeah, but can we not today?"

  "Um, sure?"

  "Thanks."

  I found a seat next to Zack, he put his arm around me and I fell asleep leaning on him. I didn't sleep long because when Zack shook me awake he said I was only asleep for fifteen minutes.

  "Bye, Zack."

  "Bye baby!" He yanked my back pack backwards "Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?"

  "What?"

  "My kiss!" He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a big, wet kiss.

  "Well that was unusual!'

  "I know!" He winked at me. Why would he wink at me?

  I walked into the house and heard some voices in the kitchen.

  "Hey guys, I'm home!' I yelled, but no one answered. That's weird. I walked into the kitchen and saw something I did not expect.

  "Paige Hyland?"

  "Um" I swallowed hard "Um, y-yeah that's me." My voice went up really high.

  "Good, do you mind if we ask you a few questions?"

  "No, n-not at all." I don't want to go to jail!

                                         Chloe's POV

  "Hey Maddie can u come over at 6? -Chloe"

  "Sure thing why?? -Maddie"

  "Zack isn't enuff help.-Chloe"

  "Okkkk. -Maddie"

  Okay Maddie is coming over at six and Zack at five thirty. It's five twenty five right now and Zack's here.

  "Hey, today I need to make like two hundred sticky things that say 'Vote For Chloe' okay?"

  "Sure thing." He gave me that cute smile. 'Want to start now, I have to be home in an hour."

  "You have to be home at six thirty?"

  "Yeah, sorry."

  "It's okay, we'll just have to work fast."

  "Okay then lets get started."

  We ran up stairs and into my room. We kept working and working and working and working for about a half an hour.

  "I think I'm definitely going to win!'

  "You would win either way."

  "And why is that?" I repositioned myself on my bed so Zack was sitting against my wall with his feet crossed and I was sitting directly in front of him with my feet crossed.

  "Because, a beautiful girl can't lose."

  "Oh, so I'm beautiful?"

  He dropped his stuff and bent down onto his hands. "You always have been."

  I sat there not knowing what to say, so I just looked into those big, puppy brown eyes. For some reason those eyes kept getting closer and closer, until they were right next to mine. Suddenly those eyes disappeared under his eyelids and mine did too as soon as our lips touched. Zack leaned over me so I was laying down, he was in a push-up position. I put my arms around his neck.

                                           Maddie's POV

  I knocked but know one answered, I knocked again and finally Christi answered.

  "They're upstairs, just let yourself in!"

  "Thanks, Christi."

  I ran upstairs and opened the door, I shut it quietly behind me.

  "Hey Chloe, you're mom let me- *Gasp*" My jaw immediately dropped when I found Zack and Chloe kissing. "Um, I-I have to go." I opened the door and ran down the stairs and out the door as quickly as I could. I called my mom and she came and picked me up. I was FREAKING out, literally hyperventilating, my mom was really worried about me because I wouldn't tell her why.

  When I got home I took a shower to relax. I got out of the shower and checked my phone to realize I have eleven missed calls and eighteen text messages from Chloe and six missed calls and twelve text messages from Zack. Okay, I'm freaking out again. I just thought of my real problem, should I tell Paige?

    *(Tell me what you guys think, should Maddie tell Paige or not? Comment below!!!)*