Chapter Eleven

Paige's POV

  Last night was probably one the best nights of my life even though Josh is pissed at Zack, oh well. I have other things to worry about, Christmas is coming up and I need to get every one gifts.

  "Mom can I please take your car so I can go shopping?" I ask

  "No, you know the rules!"

  "But mom! You let Josh and Brooke drive all the time!"

  "They are older than you!"

  "You let Josh drive by himself the day he got his license and Brooke too!"

  "Sorry sweetie!"

  "Why won't you let me?"

  "Because you're crazy and should be in a mental hospital!" Brooke said laughing

  "Shut up Brooke! Mom please I need to go get Christmas presents!"

  "With what money?"

  "I have a job every Tuesday and Wednesday remember?"

  "I don't think you told me?"

  "Only about one million times!"

  "Okay! But be back in an hour!"

  "Yes! Thank you so much mom, love you!"

  "Love you too."

  I grabbed the car keys and jumped into the car. I started out at some simple stores for Josh and dad, I got Josh a Fox shirt and a remote control car and I got dad a watch and some lame shirt. I went to some girly shops for mom and Brooke, I got mom a bracelet and earrings and I got Brooke a heart necklace that says 'Brooke' on it and a ring. I then went some where for Zack and I got him a watch, teddy bear, and I'm going to made him a CD with all of his favorite songs on it.

  Once I got home I ran upstairs and called Zack.

  "Hello, Paigey."

  "Hey, Zack."

  "What's up?"

  "Just wanted to hear your voice."

  "Good because my voice was getting lonely."

  "You're too funny."

  "I know! And you're too pretty!"

  "And you're sweet."

  "And you're pretty."

  "And you're nice."

  "And you're PRETTY."

  "Okay, and you're really cute."

  "And............. You're pretty!"

  "Haha wow."

  "I know, hey I have to go I'll call you later so we can hang out?"

  "I look forward to it."

  "Bye, Princess."

  "Bye."

  I love talking to him like a lot. *(Skip to night time)*

  I ate dinner and went right up to bed and fell asleep thinking about Zack and Zack only.

  BEEP BEEP BE- I hit the alarm off and ran to the shower because the faster I get ready the faster I get to see Zack. I threw on whatever clothes I saw lying around and ran downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a waffle and grabbed my back pack and headed for the door.

  "Some one is leaving early?" Mom asked.

  "What do you mean early?"

  "I mean you have a half an hour until you have to leave for the bus."

  "Oh, I just wanted to get some fresh air and take a walk because I'm not feeling to well today and I don't want to miss another day of school."

  "Oh okay, that's fine, bye."

  "Bye."

  I ran out the door and took my phone out of my pocket and texted Zack.

  "Hey meet me at the bus stop in 5 mins?"

  "Sure thing."

  I saw Zack standing by the bus stop as I walked up.

  "Hey."

  "Good morning, why are you so early?"

  "I wanted to see you."

  "That's a good thing because I wanted to see you too," He wrapped me in a hug.

  "Why don't we walk to school?"

  "Sure but it's a little cold right now don't you think?"

  "Here take my jacket and I'll put my arm around you so then you're warm and I'm happy."

  "Okay.' I said giggling.

  We walked all the way to school and we still had eight minutes to get to class. When we walked into the school kids were looking at me funny then started whispering? Wonder why. One girl walked up to me.

  "Hey you're Paige right?"

  "Um yeah that's me why?"

  She just gave me a high five. That was weird.

  "Well I have to go to my locker so I'll see you at lunch." He leaned down and kissed me.

  "Bye."

  Throughout the whole day people kept giving me high fives and telling me " Good job." and I don't know why. Finally at lunch I decided to ask Chloe.

  "Chloe, why is every body noticing me and giving me high fives?"

  "Because you whooped Kendall's ass."

  "Well so did you."

  "Yeah but they were different, I just slapped her around a little bit, but you literally kicked her ASS! Did you see what happened to her? The ambulance even came after you left, I wouldn't be too surprised if the cops come around."

  "Cops? And no, what happened to her?"

  "Yes the cops, and rumor has it that you knocked her out for an hour and she has six stitches in her lip, a broken eye socket, and you cracked her jaw dude." Brayden answered for her.

  "Yeah Paige you are the coolest girl in school right now!" Nia said.

  "Yeah good job Paige!" Tommy said.

  "Awesome!" Said Alex.

  "Yeah good job, baby!" Zack said as he leaned over the lunch table and kissed me again.

  "Aw the two love birds!" Chloe said.

  "Oh shut up Chloe."

  The lunch bell had rang and we all started heading back to our classes. Every one said great job and stuff except for one person, Maddie. She looked disappointed, I will talk to her after school about what's wrong with her.