Chapter Two: Kevin's POV

"Why not?! You tell them everything else! Why can't you look me in the eye?" I'm yelling at him again. The hurt look on his face is breaking my heart. But I have to know why he won't look at me. Since the 'surprise' birthday party Nazz threw me yesterday my little dork hasn't looked at me. Wait, did I just call Edd my little dork? What the fuck Kevin? You're not gay. Get it together man. Find out why.

"Answer me Double Dork. Why can't you look at me?" Damn, I hate doing this but ever since his stupid friend, Ed, told me that Double Dork likes me I just had to find out. The look on his face tells me that he's hiding something. What is it? I can feel my face heating up. I'm pissed and I don't know why. Was Ed right? Was he lying? Does the Dork like me or not?
"Answer me Dork! Why can't you look me in my eyes?!" My voice is so loud it hurts my own ears. I look over the dork's face again and see that he's close to tears. Fuck, I don't want to make him cry but I also need him to answer me.
"Please Kevin not here." When he finally says something his voice is shaky.
"So, I'm not worth it? Is that what you're saying?! You're too good to look at me?! To talk to me?!" What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I so damn obsessed with getting an answer? What does it matter if he likes me or not? I'm not fucking gay. I stay quiet for a moment trying to get my thoughts together and notice that he's attempting to get around me to the door.
"You're not going anywhere till you look at me and tell me why." His eyes widened at that. What is going on inside of his head?
"You are such a...a lowlife Kevin!" He blinks once and the tears that were forming in his eyes fall. Fuck, I made him cry.
"It is no concern of yours Kevin!" He yelled at me? Double Dork actually raised his voice at me. Wow, if i can make him yell my name in anger I wonder if... Whoa stop right there Kevin. This is Edd we're talking about. Not one of the hot girls that come into town. He is kinda cute when he's mad though.
"I must be going now if you would kindly get out of my way please." He rushes past me and out the door. Fuck, he's going to leave and I don't even know what stupid head said is true. But what's worst is that I made the dork cry. Strike one Kevin. Great going.
"Shit." I mumble as he runs out the door.I look at everyone standing in the room. Most turn away or look down when I look at them but not Nazz. She looks me in my eyes and nods towards the door, telling me to go after him.
He's half way down the front steps when I finally turn around.
"Dork! Wait up!" I call after him but he doesn't stop. I run out the house. He's not even half way down the street when I step off the last step. I can tell from here that he's already tired. I cautiously follow a few feet behind him.
"Hey Dork! Wait up would ya?!" I call after him again. This time he slows down. I jog to catch up to where he's at.