Chapter Eighteen

As I stand there holding this adorable dork in my arms I realize something about myself. All those years of bullying him was to cover this. To cover how protective I am over him. How I never want anybody but me to touch that firm ass of his.  How much I really care about him and how I never want to see him hurt. I bullied him to keep from showing how I truly feel about the Dork.

"Come on kid. You don't want to be late to your own surprise party." I slowly back away and look down at him. I see the tears in his eyes and pray that he doesn't  cry. I hate seeing him cry. When he cries it feels as if my world is crashing down.

"Yes of course Kevin. You are correct. However, I do not understand how it is a surprise party if I know about it." The kid has a point but damn. The kid really needs to lighten up some. I guess I'm gonna have to explain this to him. The fuck man?

"They don't know that you know about it so they still think it's a surprise. Besides, you don't know where it's at or the theme." That should hold him over for now. He still doesn't know that the party was my idea or that I plan on asking him out in front of ALL our friends. That includes his dumb ass friends Ed and Eddy. I fucking hate Ed and the feeling is mutual. I just have to find out how Imma do this without him finding out. Nazz says to do it at the party after he blows out his birthday candles cuz it'll be 'romantic' and my little dork loves all that romantic shit.

"That is true Kevin. I do not know the location or the theme. I do wish you would tell me though. I do not like surprises."  The look on his face is too cute. If I wasn't used to it I would tell him anything he asked of me. I probably still would but I'm trying not to do it.

"Let's go. We're gonna be late." I give him one last kiss and grab his jacket. I have to bite my lip to keep myself from fucking him right there in the bathroom.