Chapter Twenty-Seven

*Before I start this chapter I will like to thank everybody who has been reading the story up to this part. However, I regret to let everybody know that I will be ending the story after this chapter. but do not worry, I have a second part in mind for it. Thank you for reading. Love y'all!*

I text Double D to let him know that I will find him and that I'm sorry. I don't even know if he'll be able to see it but I text it anyway. I look at the note again and try to figure out who R.B is. And as much as I didn't want to, I called Eddy to see if Double D mentioned any other bullies from his old hometown.

"No he didn't. The only person that bullies him is you. Why? You trying to jump him or something? If that's the case I can be back in hours punk." If this wasn't serious I would just laugh and hang up. But Edd's life may just be on the line. For Edd's sake I try to put our past behind and try to get him to understand just how serious this is. "Look loser! I haven't bullied Double D in over a year. You would know that if you actually talked to him... Look, some bastard with the initials R.B kidnapped him and I have to find him. If anything happens to him.. I just can't think of that right now. I have to find him before it's too late." I look at Nazz and she nods. I guess she believes that telling him the truth was the right thing to do.

Eddy is quiet for a little and then talks again. "Wait you said R.B? Double D did mention a R.B before but he didn't bully him. He had a crush on Edd. Well more like he was obsessed with him but Double D had turned him down and his parents moved  him to Cul-De-Sac the next day. He says that before he left R.B told him that if he can't have him nobody could." I feel as if I can't breath. I have to find Double D.

"He's going to try to kill him. I have to find him. Do you know anything else about him Eddy? Anything at all?" If I don't find him I'll never see Double D again. I can't let that happen. I can't lose the love of my life. Eddy thinks for a second then tells me all that Double D told him which isn't much. What he does tells me shocks me to my core.

"That, that can't be right. I just beat the shit out of him yesterday at Double D's party. THAT BASTARD IS DEAD WHEN I FIND HIM!" I hang up on Eddy and go to my dad's room. I open the door slowly to make sure he isn't in there. He shouldn't be since he spends most of his time at the bar since mom died. Once I see that he's not  I go to his closet and open his safe. I grab his .38 pistol and bullets and go downstairs.

"Nazz stay near your phone. I'll call once I have Edd safe in my arms again." I see the tears in her eyes and feel bad for getting her involved.