Chapter Six

So Double Dork goes on and on about how the tree is dirty and that i shouldn't sit on it. All the while though I'm just thinking about how I can bring up the topic without him closing up on me. But instead I do something different and it shocked both of us.

"Listen Dork. I gotta say something and you need to listen." I wait for his response but he just looks at me. Well here goes nothing then.

"I like you ok?" The Dork looks confused for a second then he smiles. He actually smiled at me. My heart skips a beat.

"Why Kevin I like you too. You're a nice guy sometimes. I believe we can be friends if only you could stop bullying me." Damn, that last sentence hurts. But that is so Double Dork. He can be so smart but so stupid at the same time. I stand up and start to pace. Why? Why am I saying this? I'm not gay. 

I look at Edd and that urge comes back. It's so much stronger this time. I walk over to him and kneel down. Just as I go to lean in my fucking phone rings.

"Fuck me." I groan as I stand back up and dig my phone out my coat pocket. I don't understand who is texting me at this time. I can't believe that I even have my phone with me.

"Ex..excuse me Kevin?" I glance up from my phone and see that the Dork has turned as white as a ghost. Damn, with his blush showing he's cute as fuck like that. Why is that so damn cute to me? He doesn't even know what he's doing to me.

"Oh shit... Sorry kid. I meant that to my phone not you."