Chapter Fourteen

Oh shit! I've gotten so distracted chilling with Double Dork that I completely lost track of time. If I amswer that phone I'm shit out of luck but if I don't answer I'm so fucking dead. What the fuck man? Just as I get ready to sit to there and let it ring the Dork grabs my hand. Out of nowhere I feel so much braver than before.

"Kevin, I do not know why you are scared but I will be here with you." The Dork is so damn supportive and he doesn't even know why I need the support right now. Why did I wait so long to be friends with him? 'Cuz you're an asshole.' He may be the biggest dork on earth but he's pretty cool.

"Thanks kid. You have no idea how badly I need the support." His goofy smile is kinda cute. Nobody should be able to pull off a smile like that but he can. I pick up my phone phone and answer.

As soon as I pick up all I hear is a string of pissed off words. My dad is pissed the fuck off and all I can do is pray that when I get home he won't hit me in front of Double D. Usually I can blame the bruises on football practice but if Edd sees my dad hit me he'll know. He'll know that I lied and that's not what I need right now.

"Yes sir. I'll be there in five minutes.... No i haven't.... Yes sir." I hang up and get ready to leave. "Can... Can you walk home with me Double D please?"