Chapter Twenty-Five

I watch as Kevin walks into Eddward's house and smirk. I know that in just a few second his whole world will crash down around him. He thinks he's so tough? Well, let's see how tough he us without his precious boyfriend by his side. It took only a few hours to learn their schedules especially Edd's. He's so predictable really. I look over at his seemly lifeless body and laugh. I understand why Mr. Kevin is with him. He looks so tasty just laying there in the back of my car. I wait just a few more minutes. Once I know that the cops aren't coming I drive off.
"Your boyfriend's pretty smart Edd. He knows how to follow directions. Or... He just doesn't care that much for you. That would suck for you though." I glance in the rearview mirror and smirk. Those beautiful blue eyes stare back at me trying to plead with me. That won't do any good now.
"Now now Edd. As long as he keeps following directions you'll see him again one last time. Nobody messes with R.B and gets away with it." I smirk and keep driving. Kevin fucked with the wrong guy this time. I look at the stitches and feel the blood boil in my veins. He will pay for what he did. They both will. They have no idea who they fucking with. I will show them how bad they fucked up.