Chapter Thirteen

Kevin is looking at me and I am getting nervous about asking the question now. But I must be brave now for he is waitimg for me to ask. 'Man up Edd.' Too late to turn back now.

"Is this just a "joke"? What I mean is, are you doimg this as a dare from your sport friends?" Kevin's pretty green eyes go wide at my question and I immediately feel bad for asking. The look of hurt on his face has me ready to cry.

"Do you really think that low of me Dork? That's just fucked up man. No, this wasn't a joke or a dare." Oh boy. I really hurt Kevin's feelings. I have to fix this. He is close to tears and I have not seen Kevin cry before. His eyes turn a dark green when he is upset and I immediately feel horrible. I suddenly feel myself hug him. "I am so very sorry Kevin. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. Would you please forgive me?" 

"It's cool Double D. I probably deserve... No I do deserve it after all the shit I put you through." I sigh a breath of relief when I feel Kevin's arms holding me. I am happy for his forgiveness and forget about the time and the germs as we sit there holding each other. Suddenly I hear a buzzing sound and can not place the sound at first. It is not until Kevin let's me go that I realize that it is his phone ringing again. I let go of Kevin so he can go get to his phone. Kevin however just sits there. His face is as pale as a ghost and he looks nervous. I can not help but to wonder why.