Chapter Eleven

Kevin thinks I was embarrassed because I had seen Nazz naked at his party yesterday. Oh, how could I ever tell him that it was not Nazz that made me embarrassed? How could I ever get him to understand that it was him who had made me embarrassed without him bullying me once again?

"Yes...it was Nazz that made me embarrassed. I do not know why I could not look at you." My second lie to him but I can not face the truth at this time. I will tell him the truth soon. It is not good to start off this new relationship with him by lying but I can not tell him the truth. Kevin seems a little disappointed by the answer though. I feel so dirty and wrong for lying to Kevin.

"Are you sure that's why Double Dork? You can tell me the truth Double D." He just called me Double D. That is not like Kevin. I suddenly feel like telling him everything but I must not.

"Yes I am sure. I really must be going. It is gettimg late." I say my goodbyes and stand to leave. Before I can turn to leave Kevin stops me. I bite my nail and wait patiently for Kevin to speak. I am nervous that he will start to laugh and say that this is all a joke. I pray that Kevin is not the type of person to do that something so low like that. 

"Double Do... I mean Double D please stay with me a little longer? I'm... I'm not ready to face my dad yet." Kevin is speaking so low that I must stand right next to him to hear what he is saying. I am shocked by his request. I know that his father is not the nicest person. I can not imagine how much worse it is for him.