Chapter Eight

"... I believe that we both can agree that friends are what we are." Hearing those wears come from MY little dork make me so fucking angry. But there's more than just my anger. There's this feeling that I haven't felt since freshman year. Simce me and Nazz hooked up that one night. 'It's lust you fucking idiot. You're lusting for the Dork.' What? How is that even possible? Yeah he's cute but I'm not gay damnit.

"Friends? That's all I am to you huh Dork?" I drop my phone and walk over to him. I'm so damn nervous that my hands are shaking. I haven't been this nervous since my first game. I have got to get this out my system.

"Why...why what else could we possibly be Kevin?" Fuck, the way he says my name when he's nervous is so fucking sexy to me for some damn reason. There's that damn blush again. This is fun.

"Oh I can think of something that's more suitable for us." Where is all this courage coming from? I'm nervous as fuck but that blush is so damn sexy on him. I got to see more of it.

"Why...I... What do you mean Kevin?" He's nervous alright but so am I. Those lips look so inviting. I can't deny it anymore.

"You're so damn sexy Dork. And from now on you're mine. If I see ANYBODY touching you there's gonna be a problem. Understand?" WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?!? The way he's looking at me I can tell he's just as shocked by what I said. What the fuck is going on with me? I don't know and I don't care. I want him and nobody else can have him. The look of shock and confusion in his face is priceless but the blushing is driving me insane.