Chapter Twenty

"He's pissed at me Nazz. I called him twenty times and sent at least ten text messages. He won't answer. I really fucked up this time. I ruined his birthday. Then I had the nerve to blame him for it. I'm such a fucking asshole. I won't be surprised if he never talks to me ever again." I pace back and forth around Nazz coffee table thing as I go on and on about how I ruined Edd's birthday.

"Dude, relax. It's Double D we're talking bout. The dude totally loves you obviously." She blows a bubble and then pops it. I hate that she does that and she knows it but she'll do it just to do it. Damn, she can be annoying but I guess that's why we're as close as we are. 

"What you talking bout Nazz? The kid doesn't love me. Or if he did he doesn't anymore. I fucked this up. I haven't felt this way bout anybody since, well you already know. I have to fix this but how the fuck am I supposed to do that?" I pick at my knuckles. After trying to get in touch with Double D I realized that I was bleeding. At the time I though it was the guy's blood but after washing my hands I saw blood pouring from my knuckles. I really fucked my hand up on that guy's face. I also let my jealousy and insecurities get the best of me.

I look up and notice that Nazz is looking at me like I've grown an extra head or some shit. "Are you serious right now Kev? The dude's a hopeless romantic and you're talking to a girl for crying out loud. And STOP picking at that. You should've gotten stitches for that." She has a point but I would never tell her that. She'll never let me hear the end of it if I tell her that. I do stop picking at my knuckles though. But mainly cuz they fucking hurt like hell.

"Ok, Ms. Love Doctor what did you have in mind? And I can't go get stitches duh. I did worst than this to the guy's face so I know that he's at the hospital. If I see him Imma go to jail. I can't do that to Edd. I hurt him enough tonight." Just thinking bout that asshole makes me want to fucking punch something.

"Fine but at least cover them or something. God. But listen to me bout this and you and Double D will be even more in love than before. And yes I'm sure." I have to end up writing everything Nazz says down cuz it's so damn much. But it sounds good and I would do ANYTHING to have my little dork talking to me again. The past hour or so has been killing me. I don't even know where's he at and he always tells me if he's made it home safely. He really is pissed at me isn't he?