Chapter 1 - Diffrent

I'm Shizuka Uchiha, I'm one of the last 4 Uchiha clan members, I'm not apart of the head family but I am apart of a poor ninja family. I was always told that I was one of the three prophecy children. I now live in Kohona because Itachi murdered the clan except me and Sasuke. They both hate me or act like it. I have a very powerful genjutsu. When is as little my parents does in the Black Ops and my older brother soon after committed suocide. I'm very weak to my family and never thought of becoming a ninja until the man that drove my brother insain got to me. I hate my life. I'm told I'm scary and that I'm a demon because of my eyes. I currently have no friends and most likely will never have any because my natural aditude pushes or scares them away. I have never been good at making friends either. Since my brother died I've been focused on training. Me and my brother were close and when Itachi found me in my room that night he never looked at me the same.

I am cleaning off my dish when I get a pain in my head. I set the plate down and grab my head I want to scream but it would get me in trouble. When the pain clears up I let go of my head and wipe my tears from my face. I leave my house and walk to were the ninja school or class is. I walk in and sit in the back corner and wait for everyone to come too. I fix my headband making my hair flow naturally. I look pretty without my headband but I don't like how it gets in my face sometimes. I see Sasuke walk in and sigh quickly putting my headband on. Everyone else walks in and the sensei walks in. This is my first day back from the academy. I graduated pretty fast for my age and for the past 4 year I was working in the Black Ops. I recently left because they thought a child like me in the Back Ops was foolish. I never understood why me because there were a few kids younger then me but they were also way stronger too.

"Hello everyone I'm Kakashi I will be your sensei"

Everyone says hi while I sit there looking out the window. He is Kakashi of the Sharingan. He says everything he is supposed to and makes us go outside. I sigh and follow behind everyone and he takes us to a field.

"Everyone this is were we will train, there is also a dojo but right now we will go out here. I will be training you guys right now and you will be split into teams, you will all train together"

Our group either gets exited or sighs. That would be Sasuke.

"Shizuka you will be with Sakura, Naruto you will be with Sasuke"

I stare at Sasuke and walk over there keeping my distance from Sakura. We wait until Kakashi walks over.

"Shizuka. Your knida new to this team training thing so be nice and don't take it to far. You are from the Black Ops and like you learned in the academy we care for out team mates"

I look at the girl and walk over to her.

"Hello Shizuka I'm Saku-" I kick her sending her into a tree.

"Were here to train not to talk so get on with it"

She stands up with scratches on her legs and runs to me, so goes to punch me but I block it and punch her in the face. She kicks me and I go back a few feet, I run behind her and go to kick her in the back and she trys to trip me, I jump over her doing a flip and kick her in the face. She falls to the ground coughing up blood. She goes to get up but fails and lays there. I sit down and watch everyone train keeping my sharingan in mode in case someone trys to sneak up behind me. I start to feel a presence and flip around and go to punch them when I see its Kakashi Sensei.

"Woah Shizuka, you have amazing senses and reflexes for a Genin. I'm proud that you have progressed so much since your graduation"

I look away and he turns me around walking me to Sasuke.

"You and Sasuke will train together, you to are from the same clan and have the same ability's"

I rip away from his hold. I go to Sasuke and hit him, I hit him and every time he block me doing the same to his attacks, I run behind him and kick him in the back making him do a hand spring. He grins and runs to me and punches me in the face, I fall back and run behind him and kick him up in the air. I grab his leg and throw him to the ground. He wipes the blood from his mouth and punches me hitting me every time, he kicks me sending me to the ground.

"Just quit. You won't amount to the head family or the old rumors of the clan, your just weak and you know it"

I flintch at weak. I begin to try to stand up but it hurts so much but I try to push through the pain and finally stand up.

"I am nothing close to weak, I am to an Uchiha and you not from the head family either your just from a more rich and stronger family then I am so shut up"

I run to him and punch him over and over again not stopping when he coughs up blood I finally kick him away sending him into a tree. I fall to the ground and everything quickly become black. When I wake I see Kakashi next to me. I sit up and pat the dirt off of me and and stand up. I look at the boy Naruto who scratches his head.

"You were only out for five minutes and your already better, do you even feel pain"

"No and if I was its not like I would tell you, an Uchiha never shows pain"

I look over and see Sasuke still pasted out. I laugh an look to Kakashi.

"You hurt Sasuke you know"

I turn around and see Sakura. I laugh again.

"He's fine he's still breathing I can hear it he will wake in about a minute I just nocked sense into him"

She gives me a dirty glare and turn around. I hear Sasuke cough. Kakashi turns me around and pulls me away from everyone

"Shizuka, your an amazing addition to the team, but this is a team and you need to work together. I know your not comfortable around others and you don't try to be rude but you still need to try to be nice. Try to make friends. This isn't the Back Ops like I said. No one is out to get you every second of the day, you can actually relax when your not on a mission"

I roll my eyes and turn around. I face Naruto, his sense his chakra is strong and different. He has a beast, eveyone knows but what i feel from him is strong he is so strong but doesnt show it. Why. I walk over to a tree and watch as everyone begins to eat. I watch not hungry. Everyone talking, laughing. I notice Sasuke laugh a few times too but its only me who doesn't laugh. Even when I had few friends in the Uchiha village I was the only one who didn't laugh or anything. I have no emotion what so ever. I am just the misfit kid who has nothing and nobody.