Chapter 13 - Madara

We walk down a long narrow dirt path on our way for the 10 tails. We reach a cliff and I look down and see many people. All of them the enemy. I see many men stare up at a giant black ball.  We jump down and start hitting the men until the Hokage come. We step back and they fight until Sasuke jumps in front of me. Me, Sakura and Naruto stare at him.

"I've come to help"

"After what you did to us your crazy"

"Yeah your a criminal nobody listen to him, hes the enemy"

"I'm not the enemy and I know what I did was wrong. I'm here to help"

Sasuke turns around and faces me, Naruto and Sakura. I smile at him and put my hand out.

"Team 7 is back on track"

I hear Naruto say with a screech. We jump to the men and start to fight. A man comes from behind me and hits me in the back with a sword. I fall to the ground and Sasuke picks me up. He takes me to a cliff and Sakura heals me.

"Sakura i-"

"Be quiet I'm trying to heal you"

I wait until she is done and notice all the men are killed. I stand up and me and Sakura walk over to Naruto. I give him some of my Chakra when a man similar to him walk in front of us.

"Dad?"

I hear Naruto say as the man turns around.

"Oh is this your girlfriend"

He points to me and I blush until I realize Naruto is nodding yes to him. I hit him in the head and look back at his dad who was also the fourth Hokage Minito.

"Uh no sir were good friends tho"

He walks closer and looks me in the eyes.

"Here"

He puts his hand over my heart and and I see a black mist around me appear with a sudden burst in chakra.

"Your Shizuka Uchiha right? Your parents always talked about you. They were good people. You tho. They were proud to give birth to someone who will bring back there line. Your the Uchiha prophecy child and Sasuke. Him and Naruto are prophecy children too I know of it"

I smile at him and stand up.

"Why do I have Shios power"

"This is the power I could feel he left inside of your heart. You never realized huh"

I shake my head no and walk beside him as Sasuke walks next to me with Sakura next to him and Naruto next to his dad. We bolt off towards the giant black ball and suddenly see I giant white light flash to us. Sasuke covers me as the blinding light shines for about 3 minutes. When it stops Sasuke uncovers me and I look at the giant beast in front of us. I see two men on top of it.

"Madara and Obito?"

I look at Minito in confusion.

"Madara is still alive"

He nods and I look back. I'm guessing Obito is the old class mate of Kakashi and the student of Minito. Madara looks at me and teleports in front of me. He goes to hit me but I dodge because of my Sharingan. I jump over him and kick him in the back sending him into a wall. He gets up and hits me with a giant fan like sword and I get nocked to the ground in one hit. He grabs me and teleports to the top of the beats as I sit there with the men. He laughs at me and uses a genjutsu on me making me scream. He shows me my brother suicide and my parents death I then see his face.

I open my eyes and he is holding me by my throat in the air. I see my team in the distance and try to breath but I fail only getting bits of air at a time. I look him in the eyes as he stares at me laughing.

"You know I'm the one who killed your parents. I'm the one your brother looked for and I'm what drove him to insanity"

I feel an over powering hate and try to rip myself from his grip but I fail.

"Shizuka. Don't you understand what you feel its the feeling of hate. Your wanting to kill me. Your wanting to see my life taken because I took your beloved parents"

He teleports with me in his grip and slams me into a hard ground.

"Kill me"

He let's go of me and I jump up next to him and I kick him in the side. I run to him with my Chidori and I hit him on the gut. I stop when I see him grab Sasuke by the throat and stab him in the heart. I drop to the floor and tears come from my eyes. I feel my heart sink into my stomach as I see Sasuke lay there lifeless. I look at Madara and I feel a dagger shoot through me. I fall back and lay there until I grasp for air. I wake up and I'm laying pinned to a hard surface. I go to move but I'm held down. I watch as Madara walks over me and smiles. Its time to take this to the next level. I feel a pain in my eyes as something drips from them and I get up without controling my body.

"How do you like my manipulation jutsu. I took it to the next level and the only way out is death"

I feel myself run to Sasuke as he runs to me. I take out a kunai and throw it at him as he dodges. I flip over him grabbing him while I'm mid air and throwing him over me. I turn around and see Minito and Naruto run up behind me. I block there hits and teleport behind them both slamming them into the ground. I feel something from my back perice me and I fall to the ground hitting my head. Sasuke lays over me with tears in his eyes I feel myself move with my last bit of energy and I stab him back. His lips land on mine as my world fades to black. Did I die. I'm I still under Madaras jutsu. Were am I. Who am I.