Chapter 11 - Konoha

I look Sasuke in the eyes and he smiles at me.

"Shizuka, your gonna watch as I burn Kohona down weather our being forced or buring with it"

"Sasuke stop, this isn't you, your over powered by the curse we Uchiha carry. This hate built up, this guilt from Itachi"

"You don't know Itachi and you never will"

"Sasuke, I'm more like Itachi then you ever will be"

"How dare you"

Sasuke runs to me with a chidori but before I could run at him Naruto pushes me aside and runs at him with the Rasengan.

"Naruto stop"

"Sasuke, you die I die with you"

I hear Naruto scream as a bright light pushes me to the ground. When the light is gone I see Naruto next to me helping me up as Sasuke stands on the other side from us. A man appears in an Akaksuki cloak and Naruto steps in front of me.

"What are you doing here"

He completely ignores Naruto and talks to Sasuke. Next thing I see is Sasuke disappearing. I fall to the ground and start to cry. Naruto kneals down next to me.

"What's wrong Shizuka"

"Sasuke left again. He isn't himself"

"Don't worrie, I won't leave"

I look at Naruto as he smiles at me. I hug in and whipe my tears away.

~~TIME SKIP 1 WEEK~~

I walk into Kohona with Naruto and Sakura as we meet up with Tsunade.

"The mission, failed"

She nods and turns around, walking away. I make my way to my house and Naruto follows behind me. My house is next to his. I go to wak in my house when I get stopped by Naruto.

"Naruto what's wrong"

"Shizuka, I promised not to leave you but you never promised to never leave me"

"Naruto, I won't leave you or anyone in Kohona again"

He pulls me into a hug, I smile and enjoy the warmth he raps around me until he pulls away. I smile at him and walk into my house. I walk upstairs and lay in my bed. I think about how Sasuke looked at me with his dull eyes. Is Sasuke really Sasuke. I close my eyes and the darkness takes me.

I wake up and hear an explosion so I get dressed and open my front door to Sasuke. He grabs me and puts in a sleeping jutsu, making me fall back asleep. After what feels like a while I feel my self being layed against a cold wall with something being rapped around my wrist. I open my eyes and see someone familiar. Kuruma, he's wearing the Akatsuki cloak

"Let me down Kuruma"

He laughs and begins a jutsu and changes into someone who looks like me.

"Shizuka, I'm the one who killed my brother Shio. I'm his sister. I was with Oroshimaru and gave him my power in order to get my brother's soul. His power. But when I found out only you could hold him I introduced you to Kuruma. My real name is Akuma. It hurt when Oroshimaru fell for you and stupid charm the 3rd Hokage put on you. Then Sasuke fell deep for you too until I made him realise I'm better and can give him the power an Uchiha needs"

"Y-you played me. Your the one who got Shio taken away from me and Sasuke"

She nods

"Your no use now so I'm just gonna kill you I mean you are weak isn't she Sasuke"

Sasuke appears next to her holding her. He smiles at me.

"Shizuka, the only reason you  were born was to fill my prophecy but your no use so you failed the prophecy. Your weak. You were Bron with both my brothers and my power yet you show nothing. You are nothing"

"I'm not weak and not nothing either"

She shoots daggers into me making me whince. I look at her.

"Stop now child. Make your death quick not slow and painful like my idiot like brother"

"You did the same thing Sasuke did to Itachi. You followed the rumors but this is it. Your brother cared for you. Just like Itachi did for Sasuke. Your blind and you didn't want to realize that they both made a sacrifice for you both. They didn't care what path they followed as long and you both were safe. The path I follow is the same but I'm not gonna turn a blind eye to you both. I'll kill you even if I die with you"

I feel an overwhelming power and break the chains off if the wall as they will dangle on my wrist. I run to her and kick her up in the air and throw her to the ground.

"Your gonna put up a fight huh? Good I like to have a little fun"

Her eyes change and so do mine. Her eyes give off so much power. I run at her with a chidori and hit her with it. She slides back and whipes off her mouth. She hits me in the gut and grabs me by the throat laughing. She lifts me off of the ground starring me in the eyes.

"Even your Sharingan looks like his. You disgust me"

She slams me into the ground and I see something. Its her. Her brother who looks like Sasuke is holding her against a wall by her throat.

"Kill me when your serious, your not a child anymore Akuma"

I open my eyes and kick her off of me.

"Don't try to make me feel bad for you"

I teleport behind her and trip her using my kunai to stab her in the back. She flips me off of her and and runs at me with the kunai I just stabbed her with. I dodge is and grab her throat slamming her into the ground.

"Your brother may have seemed like he treated you poorly but what he had told me was that he cared for you and wanted you to kill him. He wanted you to be strong"

She coughs up blood an stares me in the eyes.

"Its almost like my brother came back for revenge"

"I came back to teach you a lesson"

I throw her into a wall as she stabs me in the gut with a kunai. I her her with a chidori. Her grip lossens on my wrist and I let go. I trun around and feel myself thrown into the mountain next to us. I spit out blood and looks at Sasuke who is next to me.

"You killed her"

I go to stand up but my weakend body gets slammed into the mountain again and again until he let's go of me.

"Shizuka Uchiha. You killed my love and I shall do the same to you"

I get put into a genjutsu and I see before me Sasuke he smiles at me when I see a man walk up behind him stabing him in the back. I go to stop the man but I'm to late and I watch as Sasuke falls to the ground. I begin to cry my vision blurring until I realize were I'm at. I open my eyes and I look at Sasuke as he let's go of my throat. He turns around and disappears. I sit up off of the ground and look ahead of me. I'm completely under Sasuke Uchiha spell. I love Sasuke Uchiha.