Chapter 12 - Lovely Lily's

I see Naruto in the distance as he runs to me. I face plant into the ground seeing nothing but darkness. Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke Uchiha. His name runs through my mind as the image of him with Akuma cloud my mind as well. My screams cover by there laughter, cover by my overwhelming desire to be with him once more. I wish I could say that I wanted to be back to the time when Oroshimaru was alive but what Oroshimaru did to me was foul. The only thing I wish for is to make Sasuke smile once more. Before I know it Sasuke will be reported dead by suicide. Sasuke Uchiha will drive himself to insanity like my older brother. Itachis best friend.

I guess you can say that's why Itachi hated me so much. My older brother and I shared a very similar personality until he died. My brother was my world to me and he was the only one I became close to. After his death I became more cold hearted and hated in the village. I would do anything for my brother. I loved my brother like Sasuke once loved Itachi. I never wanted to leave his side.

I feel a warm hand grab my l cold hands and wake up. I see a white hospital room. I look to my left and I see Naruto and lady Tsunade. Naruto, crying. I hold is hand with grip grabbing his attention making him smile.

"Naruto, why are you crying"

Lady Tsunade starts to take instead of Naruto.

"You were in a coma. You've been asleep for a month Shizuka. Whatever Akuma did to you hurt you pretty bad. I couldn't heal you or even wake you up until I learned this jutsu. You had a bad hit on your head and a few deep wounds. You also broke 2 ribs and your hand"

"Were is Akuma"

"You don't remember"

I shake my head

"Shizuka, you killed her. She was a highley wanted criminal and everyone who found her failed to kill her. You killed her with no problem but the justu that was used on you was one only Itachi knew, the question is who did this to you"

"Sasuke"

Naruto stands up letting go of my hand

"Sasuke will pa-"

"Sasuke is sick with the Uchiha known curse. He needs to be by himself and break it himself. I've seen it before and its killed many people. Not even the strongest medical ninja can break it. Not even an Uchiha who isn't under it. Only Sasuke can do this so let him"

He sits down and lowers his head.

"I didn't know Sasuke ment this mu-"

"Its not Sasuke I care about it's the curse. My older brother fell deep under it when my parents died on a mission. They were in the Black Ops and so was he. There were plenty of Uchiha in the Black Ops but my family the poor were known for theft. They would steal for the Black Ops until my brother joined he was an assassin and when my parents died in a failed mission he went crazy. He would go on missions much higher rank than he was and still complete them. Him and Itachi were close. I remember one night I heard my brother crying but I left him in peace because he never liked when I would try to help him because he was my older brother. I remember hearing a chair fall to the floor and some heavy steps. I didn't move or make a sound I never even checked on him. Next thing I knew was Itachi walking in my room and telling me not to leave till sun rise. That's when I realized my brother Satsugia killed himself"

"What if he didn't kill himself"

"No one could kill Satsugia. I would watch him and Itachi train and not even Itachi could win against him. My brother was a prodigy and me. I failed many classes in school until I moved here. I vowed to kill the man who killed my parents. That was the old me. That desire quit when I relised that the man died soon after. The man my brother never knew died soon after my parents blood was on his hands. The man my brother grew crazy to kill"