Chapter 4 - Shio

Today is the Chunin exams and I'm really nervous, I grab my kunai and put them in my bag. I run downstairs and eat. When I finish I run out of the door with Amaya following behind me. I walk into the stadium and I sit down next to Amaya and I get called up first.

"Shizuka vs Hinita"

I walk up to her and see her standing there nervous. The ref yells go and I activate my sharingan. I run to her and dodge under her hit kicking her in the back. I get a little exited and smile. She runs to me and I use a chidori, I run to her with it and hit her. She fly's into the wall. Shes nice but why is she weak now. She gets up with blood on her for head and she runs to me we hit each other and block it each time. She manages to hit me and I flip back, I run to her and go to trip her but she jumps over me, I then go to kick her in the back but she moves. I flip over her and grab a kunai and throw it at her using wind manipulation. She dodges kme and gets hit with the other. She rips it out and throws it to the ground running to me, she hits me over and over again until I fly into a wall, I cough up blood and fall onto the ground. I push the pain away and stand up she throws 6 kunai at me hitting me but I have her under genjutsu and I reflect it to her. She gets hit when all of them and falls backwards.

"Shizuka wins"

I walk to Amaya and she hugs me, I can't help but feel exited I won me out of all people. I get nocked over by someone and its Naruto.

"Good job Shizuka you won now its my turn"

Naruto gets called up against Neji. We all watch what happens and Naruto falls to the ground. I watch him get up and he beats Neji. Naruto runs up here I look at him.

"I won! Believe it"

I sit down and watch Sakura go up and tie next Sasuke. He is up against Gaara of the sand. They begin and everyone falls asleep including me. I fall to the floor. I'm asleep but I can feel myself get carried. When I wake I'm chained to a rock wall hanging their I watch as Itachi and other men walk up to me.

"What do you want Itachi"

My sharingan won't let me shut it down. He stands there while a man laughs.

"We took our chance and were using you as a carrier of a demon. An old Uchiha we managed to being back and you will be the holder. We have been watching over you for some time now Shizuka and its your time. You will hold a beast of no emotion just destruction like you"

I grin.

"Give me your best"

They laugh and begin the ritual or thing. They walk to me and begin to feed him into my stomach. I scream in pain until its done.

"You survived huh. We were going on a limb and thought you would die"

I look up at the man and smile.

"Your turn"

He drops to the floor and begins to scream in pain until Itachi walks up to me and kicks me in the stomach. I feel a sudden pain in my body making the kick hurt worst. They walk away and leave me there. I end up passing out when the pain started to get bad and I wake up in a room. I giant black creature stands behind a gate looking at me with sharingan eyes. A demon

"Shizuka Akashia, know I am not harmful to you unless you don't listen, you must let me take over at times and I will give you half of my chakra if I'm not needed. If this deal is broken and I'm not to be released I will force myself out and it can kill you, I am the myth of the Uchiha demon that now lays in you you are my home and I will care for you if you care for me"

"What happens if I use you"

"You will still be in control but my powers take over, you get the mangekyou sharingan and a black misty smoke apears around you. You have the same powers as what a tailed beast holder should have but I am far more stronger than the holder, I have more strength"