Chapter 17 - Anniversary

I wake up to Sasuke missing my cheek. I roll over and smile at him sitting up.

"Shizuka do you know what day it is"

"Yes. Its our anaversery and Mikas mission. I'm so proud of her"

He parts my head and I stand up. I walk some the hallway to Mikas room and knock on her door. She doesn't say anything so I open the door and I see her still sleeping. Just the way she looked kinda reminded me of Naruto. I walk over to her and tap on her, waking her up.

"Hey mom"

"Mika today's your first mission. You don't want to get Hikari Sensei mad"

"I don't want to see him mad"

She hops out if her bed and I smile at her, leaving the room. I walk downstairs and see Sasuke cooking. I laugh and I sit down at the table. I use a jutsu I learned before me and Sasuke got married. I had found a way to talk to Shio.

"Hey Shio how have you been the past month"

"Well its been weird like always. Don't freak out about Mika going on her first real mission. She might be a year older then boruto but she did graduate ahead if everyone too"

"I know. I'm just gonna leave her be. I miss you Shio"

"Yeah yeah"

I end the 'call' and I see Mika run downstairs. She sits at the table and smiles when Sasuke puts the plate down on the table.

"So what are you doing on your mission"

"Well we don't leave till late but Hikari Sensei told us not to eat before training today because we will throw up bit I'm an Uchiha and I can han-"

She goes to grab a pancake off of the table when Sasuke grabs the plate and dangles it above her head.

"Your not eating little lady. I had to do that too and trust me you don't want to eat"

She pouts and stands up.

"Fine I'll go train"

She rolls her eyes and I laugh.

"Sasuke can she really eat. I've never heard of that"

"Oh she can eat but the point of the training is teamwork. You were in the Black Ops when we did that"

I giggle and stand up after finishing my plate. I wash my dish and I gear up. I put on my normal attire (the picture is her new outfit but the symbol in the back is the Uchiha calm symbol instead) Mila walks back downstairs with her bag and nods at me.

"You have fun with Naruto mom and dad. Wish me luck"

"We always do"

Sasuke kisses me and we walk out of the door behind Mila going towards the arena. Sasuke and I are Great Shinobi and both cane second for Hokage so we stand beside him. We walk into the arena and we walk up to Naruto. He smiles at us and I hug him.

"You look nice Lord Hokage"

I giggle making him blush

"Like I always say you don't have to call me that"

"I know"

Me and Sasuke sit down next to him. Boruto runs up to me and Sasuke and smiles.

"Hi Sasuke. Hi Shizuka. Is Mila here"

"She's actually training right now. She has her first mission today"

"Oh I forgot"

He looks to the floor.

"Hey. You will both be going on missions soon. I know it"

His eyes widened in excitement as he runs back to his friends. We watch as the exams begin. I wait until I see Boruto get called up. I feel something off about his chakra and use my sharingan. I sense a device he is using. I look over to Naruto and rap his shoulder.

"I'm Naruto its about Bort-"

"Hinata told me"

I nod and he jumps down there. He grabs Borutos wrist and reveals a weird toy that makes jutsu. I feel something else and I run down there along with Sasuke and I see a person in all white appear in front of us. I push Bortuo behind me and Naruto and I stare at the people in front of us.

"The Ōtsutsuki. Why are they here"

"Naruto Uzumaki. We have come for your tailed beast"

"Your not getting him without a fight"

Naruto uses his jutsu and a glow forms from him. I do the same with my Kyasupa and a black mist around me forms. I stare at them in the eyes with my sharingan and they laugh.

"It seems we have stumbled apon another are looking for. Shizuka Uchiha. We'll just extract her power and chakra for our own use"

I growl at them and teleport above them. I kick them down and they hit the ground. They throw me into a wall and I quickly get up. Naruto begins to fight with them when he gets taken. I run to Sasuke and grab his hands. I run to the other ninja and we all gather.

"I'm going to open a door to were Narutos Chakara is coming from"

We all nod and he does so.

"I want to come"

I look at Boruto and nod when someone stops me.

"Your too you'd this is a dangerous mission and it will hu-"

"Let him"

He hands Boruto Itachis head band. He puts it on and I see a sudden flash of Naruto. We walk in the door and into the other dimension. I see Naruto and we run to him. I use wind manipulation and cut him down. Sasuke quickly runs over to him and grabs him. I walk over to them and smile.

"We wouldn't leave you Naruto"

He smiles and we stand side by side.

"Why is Boruto here Sasuke"

"He deserved it. Trust me"

He nods and I crack my knuckles

"Let's get fighting"

We run to them and we all take turns pounding them into the ground. We nock them down and Naruto sits into of a cliff with Boruto.

"Boruto throw a rasengan at them"

"But Sasu-"

"Do as Sasuke says"

He nods and I see him form a small rasengan. Naruto puts his hand user Borutos and makes the rasengan huge. We nod at him and Boruto run at them and hits them. When we find Bortuo I hug him and hand him to Naruto.

"Bortuto. Your an official Chuunin like Mika"

He smiles at me and we walk through the door. I big Naruto one last time and me and Sasuke make our way to the house. When we walk in Sasuke turns me around and hugs me.

"Its our anniversary and we didn't soend it together like we said we would"

"We have time Sasuke"

I giggle as he kisses my neck picking me up. We walks me up stairs and throws me on the bed. Crawling on top of me.

"Shizuka Uchiha. I'm Happy now that I'm with you"

"I'm happy that I'm with you"

Sasuke ounces on top of me and begins to tickle me. I'm happy I listened to Itachi. I'm happy I got along with Sasuke. That everything in my life happened. There were some thing I would change but most I wouldn't change for the world. Sasuke Uchiha completes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The story is officially finished. I might begin to right another Sasuke story but I don't know when but it may just be soon. It will be a little slower tho if I do.