Chapter 14 - Who Am I

I wake up in a cold white room. I look around and I see a familiar man with black hair sitting next to me sleeping. I sit up and tap on him. He wakes up smiling.

"Your up"

I give him a sour look

"Why wouldn't I be looser. Why are you here"

"Look Shizuka why are you in a bad mood, is this a joke or something"

"Who's Shizuka"

He gets up and walks out of the room and minutes later a doctor walks in.

"Hello, I'm your doctor. It seems you have lost your memory"

I nod not knowing anything.

"Your Shizuka Uchiha. You were brave in the 4th war but suffered from bad memory loss due to mangekyou and head trama. This man here is Sasuke Uchiha. He brought you here 4 months ago"

I look at the man Sasuke and a memory appears.

Its me as a child training. He walks up to me and pushes me onto the ground laughing at me.

"Looser, your never gonna be as strong as me. Not even your brother loved you"

I look at Sasuke and feel tears flow down my face.

"How dare you. You don't care about me what so ever leave Sasuke and if you ever talk to me again I promise with an Uchiha oath I will kill you do you hear me"

He steps back.

"But Shizuka I-"

"Leave"

He walks out and I sit there with the doctor in front of me.

"I can tell your regaining your memorys. Your clear to leave when you want to. Your wounds seemed to have healed pretty well too"

I nod and uncover myself getting dressed in the clothes I had laying in front of me. These clothes are gross what was I thinking. I walk to the front desk and sign myself out but she stops me before I go to leave.

"Here's everything you need to know. Your team name. Your address and here is all of your personal stuff you had on you too"

She hands me a bag with a paper that has my address and my team name with the members too. Kakashi Hatake, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha. I roll my eyes at his name and walk to were it says my house is. I walk up to the door and unlock it with the key the nurse gave me. I open my door and walk into a beautiful house. There's a couth and a ton of Jutsu books too. I see a picture of me that looks like it was taken when I was about 13 with a white haired woman with purple eyes. Another memory.

She pushes me to the ground laughing.

"Shizuka you have to come at me harder if you want to win in a battle"

I throw my hands to the ground in frustration.

"I'm trying"

I stand up and run at her again with a ball of light in my hand and I hit her. She slides back and smiles at me.

"There you go. You focused all of your chakra into your hand it wasn't that hard was it. You just need to practice on making it bigger"

I shake my head no.

I walk over to the book shelf and I pull out a book. A photo book. I hear a knock on the door and I put the book back in its place walking over to the door. I open it and I see a man with blond hair standing in front of me.

"Hey Shizuka. I heard you were out of the hospital"

"Who are you"

I roll my eyes.

"Naruto... Uzumaki. Were on the same team"

I nod and open my door more letting him in.

"Why are you here"

I sit on the couch and I cross my arms.

"Kakashi needs you and everyone else in the team. I came here to get you"

"Well I have to do something first were does he want to meet us"

"In the forrest outside of the village"

I nod and he walks out of my house. I walk to my room and I take off my current clothes and I change into something else. I wear short shorts with a net half legging type thing on my right leg and I tuck my kunai in it. I put on a sleeveless black hoodie and wear a tanktop under it. I put my headband in my pocket and I look in the mirror. My boobs look really big in this. The hoodie is also unzipped a bit. I put on my boots and walk out of the door. I make my way out of the village and I walk into the forrest were I was told to meet everyone.

A man with white hair smiles at me from under his mask.

"Hello Shizuka. Naruto told us you lost your memory so let me tell you who everyone is. I'm Kakashi, Sakura and there is Sasuke. You already know Naruto"

The girl with pink hair smiles at me but I look away.

"Why are we here"

"Were training. It seems you loosing your memory brought you back to your usual Uchiha self"

He looks at me worried and turns to everyone else.

"Shizuka will be like she was when she first joined the team. She wont be her little more cheerful self like she was when she came back but remember. Were a team and we must act like were a team"

Everyone nods as I roll my eyes.

"So what are we doing for training"

"Thanks for asking Shizuka. Were doing the usual and training against each other. You will be training against Naruto"

I nod and Naruto walks up to me. Kakashi nods and I run up to Naruto. He uses duplication jutsu and a ton of him appear around me. I use my sharingan and they all jump at me and pile on top of me. They all disappear when I use my sharingan illusion justu on them. I look at Naruto and run at him throwing him up in the air. He does a jutsu sign and begins to glow a gold yellow color. I use my jutsu and a black mist forms around me. I throw him to the ground making a crater were he landed. I land next to him and his clone trys to trip me but I stab it before it does. I copy his jutsu and use the duplication jutsu against him.

I duplicate myself and use a Chidori on him. He coughs up blood and stands up punching my clone away. I run to him and hold him against a tree with a kunai against his neck. Before kakashi prys me off of Naruto I whisper in his ear.

"Don't fight unless your ready to kill or be killed"

I drop my kunai and Kakashi pulls me away from Naruto.

"Shizuka what was that"

"I was training what did it look like"

"It looked like you were gonna kill him"

"No I wasnt. I was warning him"

He let's go of me and I walk back with him to everyone else. They stare at me while Naruto sits under a tree. There's a little part of me that's sorry maby it's the memory's that I can't find of him.