Chapter 15 - Black Ops

I turn to Kakashi.

"Who's next"

He signs and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Your gonna have to sit this one out. Sasuke and Sakura will be training together"

I nod and sit in a tree and watch as they fight. I watch as Sasuke activates his sharingan and looks at me making me roll my eyes. Sasuke wins quickly making the Sakura fall to the ground. I jump out of the tree and walk beside her helping her up. She looks at me weird and I walk away.

"Shizuka were are you going"

I turn around and look at Kakashi.

"I'm training"

"Train with us"

I sigh and walk back to them sitting in a tree. I ignore them and read a book that I found in my bag. I stumble apon the Chidori and decide to make a jutsu simalar but only one Uchiha can use. I use a combination of genjutsu handsigns and the Chidori chakara focus and focused my chakra and hate into my hands. I see a black firey ball appear in my hands and I jump out of the tree. I walk over to Kakashi and tap on his shoulder.

"Kakashi. I want to test a knew jutsu out"

He looks around.

"Test it on a tree and then you can try it with... Sasuke"

I nod. I'm not gonna put a lot of power into the tree one making it look like its weak. I walk up to the tree not putting much chakra or hate into it and hit the tree making only a small dent in it. Sasuke laughs as I walk up to him as he sheilds his chest. I do the same thing but I put everything I have into it and go to hit him when a dirt wall apears in front of me. I punch through the wall. I turn around and look at Kakashi as he shakes his head.

"I call that the Monsuta Ball"

"Don't try to kill your team mates Shizuka. I don't know how much memory you have but it seems your following the rules of your family. I don't know if its just family instinct or you really do remember them but it needs to stop. We don't do what the Black Ops did. We care for our team"

I nod and lift my feet from the crumbles bits of wall. I look up and I notice shock spread wide through Sasukes face. I grin at him with a little giggle and walk back into town. I walk up to a noodle shop and I remember yet another thing.

I'm sitting there with Naruto laughing. I feel happy.

"Naruto I have to go"

"Okay wanan meet here tomorrow for dinner"

"This isn't a date is it"

"No no no were friends. We just both normally eat alone and its fun eating with you"

I nod and he hugs me.

I sit down in a chair and the man brings me a bowl. And smiles at me. I begin to eat when boy sits next to me. Naruto.

"Hey Shizuka funny to see you here"

"Oh. Hey I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know what happened"

"Oh ugh that don't worrie about it"

He gets a bowl of ramen and begins to eat with me. I smile at him as a noddle hits him in the face. He laughs making me laugh until Sasuke walks in. I stop and give him a dirty look as he sits next to me. He gives Naruto a sour look ignoring mine and ordering ramen. Me and Naruto eat in silence until I turn to him and smile.

"Naruto can you walk me home when were done. I need you to help me gt used to this town and training again"

He nods and scratches his head. He begins to help me with the rules of training and he told me a few story's of the missions I was in. He even told me why I was late to the team.

"Shizuka. You graduated the academy really quick and then went to the Black Ops. When you came back they put you on my team and even them you had a little problem about was team ment and it even took you a while to open up and calm yourself. You were exactly the way you are now but I have memory's with you and even tho you can't remember them doesn't mean they didn't happen"

I hug him.

"Thank you for not giving up Sas-"

I realize I said Sasuke and stopped myself. Why was I gonna say Sasuke. Why was his name slipping out of my mouth I hate him. Maby its the me inside that did that. I look up at Naruto and he scaratches his head.

"What is it Shizuka"

"Uh nothing"

I go back to eating and I finish up. I grab Narutos wrist and walk out of the shop. I follow Naruto as he tells me the places we pass along with a few stories until we reach my house.

"Thank you Naruto. I'm sorry that I can't remember"

"Its fine you'll remember all the great adventures me, you, Sasuke and Sakura went on"

"Sasuke"

"Yeah you guys are kinda hard to figure out but your a like in a lot of way except you love sweets and he hates them. You both understand eachother in a way no one understood"

"Oh. I um I'm going to go read now"

He nods and waves me goodbye. His house is next to mine so he only had to take a few steps to reach his house. I read my book until I hear a nock at the door. I open the door and see a man standing in the shadows of the now night. I look at him until I see Sharingan eyes and I immediately activate mine.

"Who are you and why are you here"

"Shizuka. We heard about your memeory loss. We have a way to get it back if you wish but you need to come back to the Black Ops only if you desire your memory's tho"

I scratch at my hand and nod walking out of my house following him. I don't know him at all but why am I needed for the Back Ops who are they.