Chapter 7 Her encounter with some new people

Have you voted for the last chapters?
If not, go back now :-)
This is a long chapter, enjoy!
XG

"Where are you going?" Camille asked Harry. I shot him a look that he knew well and he replied. "She's in charge, ask her."

"Where are you going?" She asked unperturbed by his clear brush off.

I stopped. "I'm not sure Camille, where were you guys going next?" I asked sweetly.

"Euh? We were going to the arcade, maybe hit a few shops on the way there?" She sounded uncertain, like they hadn't planned anything. And I had noticed that they had no bags either. "Only just got here huh?"

"Yeah!" She said happily.

"Well, we might see you guys some other time then because we were going that way." I pointed in the opposite direction from where she'd said she was going if she was headed to the arcade.

Harry and I speed walked away from the mob of rulers. They weren't known as rulers in the city but people went around them here too, something about them just demanded a certain amount of caution and respect. I never quite understood what it was about them but I had gotten used to their presence long ago. Harry however was fangirling and I teased him about it.

"I tell you!" He said seriously. "I want to grow up and look like that, I'm not into guys but did you see them. That Adrien guy, I could practically count his six pack, he probably has an eight pack! Find out what exercise they do to look like that would you? Do you think they use drugs?"

I laughed. "Bro, seriously? No! I don't think they use drugs.. They live on the rich side little man, they might even have people to do the training for them while they just sit and watch movies!"

"Is that really possible?" He asked before realizing that it wasn't. By then I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

We came out of our third shop, with a gift bag this time and we were quite pleased with what we had found. A surprise for Eddie. If, no, when he woke up he would have a collection of cool stuff that rivaled Harry's.

"Well fancy meeting you here." We were pulled from our own conversation about where to go next by that one little sentence. Otto, David and Adrien had fallen into step with us. My brother and I shared a look but his funny mouth couldn't stay closed. He stopped and turned to the guys.

"Wow! Are you after my sister? Which one wants her and which of you are wingmen? First I worry that she doesn't have friends and now she has people stalking her. This all a bit much to take in. Please don't tell me you came for the car keys cause I'll die if we can't drive it at least one more time."

"Shut up Harry!" I said with a red face. The idea that one of these gorgeous male specimens would want me, for anything, was too far fetched to be even remotely funny. But for some reason they chuckled. I couldn't look at their faces from embarrassment but I made sure not to look at their bodies like usual. Training kicked in and I looked at the passing women and girls instead, the dreamy expressions and the ones that were pure lust, some angry ones because they were very obviously not looking at them.

"Juliette!"

"What?" I snapped.

"You spaced out sis. I just told them we had to get the supplies next and they offered to help carry our stuff to the car."

"We always manage without them just fine." I grumbled.

"But it would be easier and they did lend you are car!" He started to the shop so that we could get supplies for the meal runs.