Chapter 4: Meeting the 'gang'

(Y/N's POV)
I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Today was just another normal school day, I guess. You know, like I went to school, learn, break, eat, learn, then go home. I just realized something.. Since I bumped to him, he always said a 'good morning' or maybe even a 'take care' after school and even bother himself to sit with me during lunch time. I sighed. I just don't know what he's trying to do, but I'll just go with it.

"Hey, (L/N)-san!" I heard the person shouted at me.
I put my blank face on and look at him, "What is it, senpai?"
"A-ah, you don't have to call me that," he shook his head, "It's feels strange you know."
"So, what should I call yo-"
"Koushi, you can call me Koushi," He interrupted.
"S-sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you." He said, waving his hands frantically.
"It's fine... Koushi-san?" I said confusingly.
"Y-yeah," he said, smiling while a little flustered.
"I feel it's rude to call you Koushi... So you can me by my first name," I told him, smiling a bit. 'I started to feel comfortable with him... For some reason. W-wait (Y/N) don't think like that!' I thought embarassingly.
"Sure, (Y/N)-chan. Anyways, I-i wanna ask you, if maybe I can walk you home?" He asked, still having tint pink cheeks.
"S-s-sure..." I stuttered. 'Stupid stutter!'

I took my bike from where I parked it and go to him.
"You ready?" He asked.
I nodded, we walked through the gates and talk a bit. We talked about our interests, likes and dislikes, and so on. I don't why, but I'm really thankful I met him in the first place, because if I didn't met him I'll be lonely. I have no friends at this confusing school. I'm sort of a loner back in middle school even though, I have friends but not that much of them. Also, I'm an anti-social person. (A/N: True fact about le author! ><)

"(Y/N)-chan, have you join any club yet?" Koushi asked as consideration spread over his face.
"Well... I'm planning to not join any clubs, because first, I'm too lazy. Second, it's wasting my time. And that's it." I shrugged.
He just sighed and smiled at me. Without realizing, I arrived at my house. Before I go inside my house, I thanked Sugawara, I mean Koushi for walking me home. I swear, I saw him blushed, nevertheless I shrugged it off.

-Time skip to the next morning-

(Sugawara's POV)

I was preparing for school as in checking my things. Lunch, check. School books and pencil case, check. Water bottle, check. Okay, now I'm ready to school. I slung the strap of my bag around my shoulder and went to check on mom.

"I'm going to school now, mom, dad!" I said to mom who's cleaning the kitchen and dad who's reading the newspaper while drinking coffee.
"Okay, take care/take care son!" Mom and dad said in unison.

I walked to school, humming a song along the way. Unexpectedly, I saw (Y/N)-chan paddling her bicycle, while wind blew her hair beautifully. All I could do was smiled, looking at her in the morning motivated my day. I checked my watch to see the time as it said '7:40 a.m.'
"I'm going to be late!!" I rushed whild running to school and arrived just in time for class.

-Time skip by Noya's free ice creams-

(Third Person's POV)
"Finally, lunch time!" (Y/N) stretched her arms and grabbed her lunch from her (f/c) bag.

She stood up from her seat and saw her upperclassman waiting for her. She walked to the door to meet him, while doing that some people whispered like, 'Is that a second year?' 'What's he doing here?' 'Oh! Maybe he's waiting for his girlfriend.' She was kind of shocked to hear at the last statement, but she put on the 'i-don't-care' face on.