Chapter 8: Comforted

(Third Person POV/Author-san's POV)

"Not another nightmare again," you groaned, touching your forehead.

Since Sugawara and Kiyoko asked/showed you their club, volleyball club, you had nightmares, flashbacks about everything. Mostly about volleyball, and your (h/c)-haired brother. You just hated the fact you have to experienced this trauma, remembering your first depression, you just don't want to experienced it anymore.

It was morning, about 7 o'clock, the morning sun rose and shone over your (f/c) curtains, then your abnormal bedroom. You saw the bright transparent light shining, so you got up from your warm bed and do the morning routine. After you finished your morning routine, wearing your school uniform, you went downstairs to see your mom is not home. You glanced over the dining table and saw a note sticking on it. You picked the sticky note, reading it, it said,

"Morning my dear (Y/N)~
You may reading this note when I'm gone, I have gone early because I have early work today. Also I will be home late tonight, so take good care of yourself, k?"
-Your awesome mom, (M/N)
P.S. I already made you meals for the day, it's in the fridge. Here's also some money for emergency. :)

You smiled after reading the note given by your mom. You noticed the money lying on the table, you took it and shove it in your pocket. Then you opened the fridge, seeing your meals has been prepared by your kind mom. You closed the fridge, yawning. Something struck you afterwards, you just remembered today, the day you've been waiting for all week.

Saturday

You facepalmed yourself, muttering telling yourself that you're stupid to not realize your favorite day of every single week. I mean, who doesn't like Saturdays, right? So, you went upstairs, changed from your Karasuno uniform to your comfortable home clothes. Searching through your closet, you randomly went with a (f/c) hoodie, with short (f/s/c) pants.

You were happy, you can stay at home all-day long, watching Netflix, or maybe even your Favorite Anime, (F/A) while eating snacks. You grabbed your laptop, which the cover of it is (F/A), as well your snacks then plop on your mushy, soft bed. You turned on your laptop, scrolling through the internet finding what to watch for the day.

-Time skippu brought by Tsun-tsunyama aka Tsundere Kageyama-

"Hm?" You looked over to see all your snacks are empty, been gobbled up.

You groaned, too lazy to even get up from your bed. But, you have to get your snacks or else your movie day would be ruined. You lazily, slowly getting up from the bed. It takes you 2 mins to get up from it. You rushed downstairs, opening the shelf which contained all your lovely snacks. You looked in horror, you paled realizing you finished your last snacks from it.

"Nuuuuuu, I have to buy moar snacks now..." You whined, "I don't wanna waste my poor money as well."

Then you remembered, the emergency money. You can use it to buy your snacks without using your own money! 'Brilliant!' You smirking to yourself, thinking of an amazing plan.

So, you decided from being the lazy person you are, you changed from your comfy home clothes to a much more formal clothing. Taking your purse, which contained your wallet, your Iphone, your (f/c) earphones, and also the "emergency" money. You wore your white converse shoes, then you locked the door. You casually walked through the street of the district, to keep you in mood you took out your earphones plugged it into your Iphone, hearing your favorite song.