Chapter 16: Not Him

(Third Person's POV)

-Time skip to 3 months later-

You went back to school, you were confused when a crowd of girls was squealing and ran towards the hallways. You trying to see what's happening but you got stomped by the girls. You felt your body twitched on the impact from the girls who just ran over you, not caring a single thing. Since you were curious about it, you followed the fangirls. In that moment, you knew you f**ked up. The crowd of fangirls was crowding a guy.

The guy has cream brownish hair, with blue oceanic eyes and has a decent body

The guy has cream brownish hair, with blue oceanic eyes and has a decent body. You never seen this guy before, seeing this guy was crowded by girls disgusted you. Your (e/c) eyes looked towards the guy and his expression showed that he has boredom. He winked at the crowd of fangirls, they squealed. Their squealing gave your body a tingling feeling, your skin felt tight, which were goosebumps. You were uninterested, about to get away from the crowd until you felt someone called you.

"Hey, shortie." You ignored the statement, believing he called unto someone else in the crowd. "You with the (h/l) (h/c) hair who's going away."

You turned around to see him towards you, you tried to run away, but he gripped your right hand from going away. You looked at him with disgust, he smirked.

"You know a shortie like you can get lost in this huge crowd," You felt an irk mark showing, urging to punch this douchebag. You got away from his grip, and went away not showing any emotion towards him.

"I wish I can ruined his pretty ass face." You muttered growly under you breath, going to your seat. You face palmed at the table, putting on a distressed face not wanting to be bothered by anyone after your absence. You heard a slight shifting beside you, you wanted to glare at the person until you saw your best friend, Misaki.

"(Y/N)-chan, you don't look okay.." Misaki comforted you, "Did something happened that made you this way?"

"There's this cream brown hair guy, girls crowding in the hallway, and that guy is so annoying also he told me I'm a shortie!" You scoffed, feeling offended, "You know what happens right if someone called me a shortie."

Misaki deadpanned at the situation, "You're planning to kill him are you?"

You smiled evilly, death aura is starting to form around you. "Why I'm not that kind of a sadist Misaki-chan~ But I'm sure he'll regret what he said." You cracked your knuckles into a fist, laughing sadistically.

"Oh, also why haven't I seen him before?"

"When you're absent for this three whole months he just got in here in this school, since then he's popular with the girls," Misaki sighed, "If I'm not mistaken he's actually working as a model."