Chapter 24: Goodbye (Part 2)

(Third Person POV)
Sugawara caught you in his arms, such a cliche scene you suppose. You fainted at the spot, and people surrounded you to see what had happened.

"Call the ambulance now!" Sugawara shouted. Sugawara could feel your heartbeat goes slower, your face is pale like a mummy in disguise.

The two team moms aka Akaashi and Sugawara helped each other to bring you to the hospital as fast as they could.  All were worried for you, after all it may be your last presence with them. You were rushed to the hospital, and was put in the emergency room. The doctor and the nurses immediately infused you and put on the breathing mask; covering your mouth and nose to help with your breathing.

They could clearly see your heartbeat is not in the normal state. It's clearly slowing down bit by bit, nevertheless they tried to recover you to the best condition. Then, you were brought into one of the hospitals' room.

The Karasuno team discussed who should be the one guarding you. They obviously know Sugawara likes you with grins on their faces like a madman, they definitely had chosen the mama Suga. So, Sugawara went in and saw the heartbeat monitor indicated your current condition.

The doctor was inside the room, talking to the nurse. The doctor then saw Sugawara who just entered into the room. "Are you (L/N) (Y/N)'s guardian?" The doctor questioned.

"No, I'm not her guardian. I'm her... Umm...." Sugawara paused, thinking if he should say that he is someone important to her or something else. "H-her friend!"

"I'm also the one who brought her to the hospital with some of my friends, too."

The doctor simply smiled, she could see how caring the boy is to you. Before she could say anything, both your mom and your dad—Usui Takumi— went inside the room. They were called by Ito, because he's the only one who has the number of your parents, and you, of course. The doctor and your mom discussed and talked about your current condition. While Usui, he examined you.

After all, he doesn't want to lose his only daughter now. Sugawara was quite happy your parents had come, but he had a tiny feeling of sadness since he didn't have the time to spend time with you alone. "Is it you who saved her?" Usui spoke up to him.

"Yes sir, I did." Sugawara answered, feeling sort of intimidated because it is his first time seeing your parents. Usui thought it would be Ito who would brought you here, but he could see that the guy in front of him is Ito's rivalry. The caring vibe from Sugawara could be feel by Usui, and he did observe you one time. That time is when you first day at Karasuno, and your dad was really worried. So, he decided to spy and see your progress, after all, you're sort of a person who likes to stay away from people. He remembered that Sugawara is the same guy who made you communicate with the other people in the school and helped you a lot, despite you both are in different classes.

"You must be Sugawara Koushi," Usui remarked, "I've heard a lot about you from (Y/N)." Sugawara smiled with his gentle smile, "It's a great honor to hear that from you, Mr.Usui. I also never knew (Y/N)-chan would talk about me." Usui snickered, he approved you and Sugawara being together, and he knew as a father that you both have feelings for each other. (It's a lie, he actually searched information about Sugawara, and put security cameras everywhere) Usui patted his shoulder, "You did well taking care of her. I'll put my trust to you, Sugawara."

"Thank you!" Sugawara bowed down, feeling really happy. Usui smirked and went back to check on your mom or his wife. The doctor already explained what's your condition, it is in a critical condition. You might die in a day or a within a week. Sugawara remained silent, he had hopes to save you. He wanted to be your hero, your saviour from all these disasters. "Sugawara, you can go home now, it's getting late," Your mom told him, concerned. Sugawara thanked everyone, and hoped you to get well. So, he went home as your mom had told him.