Chapter 14: Help Me

(Sugawara's POV)

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Beep..

The monitor sound echoed in the small room. I just sat there, looking at her once beautiful face into a paler color, while her (e/c) eyes closed and she wore a breathing mask. I stayed by her side, every day, every night, every time after volleyball practice. I would visit her, and deeply inside my heart I hoped for her to wake up from her slumber. Why does it reminded me of those fairy tale stories? Like Sleeping Beauty, who was cast to sleep for 1000 years, but was awaken when her true love kissed her.

Maybe should I kiss her?

But I can't... She wore a breathing mask anyways. I glanced at clock showing it was late already. I brushed her hair through my fingers for a moment and looked at her the last time before going out from the room.

(Y/N's POV)

All I could see was blackness around me, it's too dark that I couldn't see a thing. Until, a creak was heard from a door, showing light from it. I walked towards the bright light and went inside to see what was behind this mysterious door.

The light brightly shone over me and wind was blowing pretty hard which made my (h/l) (h/c) hair goes messy.

"Woah..." I gasped at the beautiful sight, it was in a meadow, full of flowers. The sky has its own touch of blue, while butterflies flew around the meadows. The scene looks... Peaceful. I smiled when there's a butterfly landing on my nose. I laid down in the soft grass, feeling the peacefulness getting over me.

All of a sudden, everything slowly turned into gray color, losing its individual colors. The butterflies slowly turned into ashes. I quickly got up from my place.

'W-what's happening???'

I looked around me, where everything has disappeared and turned gray. Until I heard a voice calling me in the distance.

"(Y/N)?"

I was shocked hearing the voice that is yet familiar, I turned around to see Ayato. He smiled at me, and he walked towards me, patting my head, "How's my lil' sis going?"

"Great, I guess. Idk." I answered plainly.

He patted my head, "You changed alot, huh? Like look at you, you were this small the last time I see you." He grinned, "And now you're like this."

I huffed, "Well duhh, I mean come on, I'm supposed to grow up right?"

He just laughed looking at my embarrassing state.

"Ne, nii-san." He hummed in response, "Where are we?"

He stood still, not saying a thing nor moving. "Nii-san?" I waved my right hand over his face.

He suddenly grabbed my hand roughly, his face expression was different than before. His face expression turned into an angered sort of type with a mix of hatred of some sort. I was surprised my own brother would suddenly do this to his own sister. I tried to get out from his grasp, but his hand squeezed my hand harder, making it impossible to get out from him. Before I kicked him in the shin, he whispered into my ear maliciously answering my question, "Welcome, to your nightmare sweetie~"

Afterwards, a river out of nowhere appeared and he pushed into the river. I tried to swam over, but the pressure of the water kept pulling me down.

'I guess this is the end..'

Before closing my eyes, I felt someone tugging me. I opened my eyes, to see two small figures pulling me up to the surface. I coughed the water out of my mouth, and thanked the two figures when realizing who the two people was.

It was little Kuroo and little Kenma. They saved your life from your evil brother or so you thought. A flash of memories went through, remembering them, that you were actually their childhood friend. You smiled at them, ruffling their hairs.

"Thanks guys for saving me from the river."

Kuroo grinned, "No problem (Y/N)-chan."

"Ano, Kuroo—" Before you continued your sentence, you felt something sharp goes through your soaking body. It was knife, which stabbed through your body. You just realized Kenma disappeared and went to stabbed you with his bloody hands. You fell backward, feeling the pain consuming you.

"Please...."

"Someone.."

"Just..."

"Help me get out from this stupid nightmare. " You coughed between the words.

Before you blacked out even though the pain really wounded you, you saw the devilish grins splattered on their faces. Hearing the last words from both of them was.

"Sayonara (Y/N)-chan~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N :

Heyoooo~ I know, I know I'm late for updating dis chap, but at least I got 1k views!
Hoozah! Finally! :D
And sorrey maybe dis chap is short, well because I have no inspirations. Stupid brain. 💢
Btw, it's sad really dat the s3 has finished 😭😭 but I'm so proud of mah baby crows.

~Plz vote, comment, and maybe give idea for dis fanfic, arigatou~

-Wand-chan 👻