Chap 22: Forgive Me

(Third Person's POV)
Another ordinary day for our beloved reader, who's now wandering around the quiet school. You strolled around, remembering your best friend has abandoned you in the hall. Your best friend, Misaki has errands to go to, her family having an emergency calling her which cancelled your plans for today with your best friend. You mindlessly walked around, looking at vacant classes. There were a few people also in the same hallway, but most of them went to their own assigned clubs.

You decided to go to the volleyball club, since it's also your job as now being one of the strategist in the club. This didn't affected your phobia for some odd reason, even though it is related to volleyball. You stayed making strategies, you didn't tell this to anyone since maybe it will shaken them by this information, only coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei knew about the situation you're in.

Entering the small place was a tough thing for you to do, but you're sort of getting used to it. Sometimes your feet or your hands would shake, and you would sat in the corner so it calmed would calmed you. For some reason, you love to sit in the corners or sat places next to windows, it just gave you calmness of the beauty scene from the school or the comfort of being in the corner.

After entering the crowded place, you sat in the corner in the usual spot you usually sat. You took out your notebook, trying your best to concentrate at each player's antics in playing. You busied yourself with this, sometimes Yachi would come to you to accompanied you. This time you were alone, both the managers were busy with their own things. You kept yourself hidden from the members, especially the guy you always admired.

Scribbling on your notebook, you can't find the perfect solution for their playing especially after their recent defeat for Seijoh High. You bit your nails, a new habit of yours, worrying what would you do to get them back together. You tried to observed Seijoh by watching the videos, repeating it over and over, trying to find their weakness in playing especially their captain, Oikawa Tooru. You can see the rivalry between Kageyama and this flirty captain, and you felt your body had goosebumps just by seeing him.

A hand on your shoulder interrupted your deep thoughts, and you turned to your side to see Yachi who told you that the practice had just finished. You thanked Yachi for the information, bowing politely. Yachi was startled, being her humble self, she felt bad her senior had to do that to her, saying it was fine.

You packed your things; you told coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei about your planning to observe more about Seijoh's plays and other teams like Nekoma, Fukorodani and Shiratorizawa. Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei nodded in the same time, and you know coach Ukai has trusted you with this task. Your day was about to end, going home, doing homework, your usual routine. Until someone held your wrist from going anywhere.

"(Y/N)-chan, please stay," Sugawara pleaded, "I want to talk to with you, please."

You hesitated for a while, either way you decided to follow him, replying, "Fine, just hurry I have things to do."

Sugawara smiled softly, even though you gave him your cold attitude towards him. He happily showed you a place so you both can talk peacefully, without anyone interrupting. You both sat on a bench, your current location now is at the school's garden or somewhat backyard. It was peaceful, silence surrounded the both of you, the breeze gave a relaxing feeling.

"It's been a while, huh?" You said, closing your eyes to relax with your surroundings. "When is the last time we're like this together?"

Sugawara smiled, "A looooooooong time ago I guess." He looked at you, feeling concerned about what he's going to talk about you.

You sat there, confused as why he would want to talk you in this hour. 'I thought he hated me though. Or he likes me..? NONONONONONO IMPOSSIBLE THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M PANICKING I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOI—'

"(Y/N)!!!!" Sugawara snapped you back to reality, he shook your shoulders multiple times like a crazy man.

"I'm sorry, I zoned out for a while," You awkwardly put both of your hands on your lap. "So, what were you gonna talk about?"

Sugawara tensed, and he tried his best to be calm as possible. "I-i'm sorry!"

You tilted your head in confusion; then he hugged you, out of nowhere. "I wanted to say sorry..." His face showed tinted pink cheeks. "That I was going away from you, avoiding you."

"I'm sorry that it was very selfish of me to do that, so, can you," He released from the hug, and raised his hand for a handshake, "Forgive me?"

You blanked out for a while, looking at his hands. 'His hands are so beautiful... They most be really soft.' You shook your head to snap out of reality again.
You shook his hand, and smiled widely, answering, "Yes, I'll forgive you, just don't avoid me. It scared me you know."

He chuckled, "Okay, okay, I won't do it again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N :
YOSHHHH. The second chap of the day!
Two more chaps and this fanfic will be completed.
Thank you for supporting this fanfic, I really love all YOUR SUPPORTS, and I love reading your comments; it made me smile every time seeing it.

('Д)thx again, and dun forget to vote and comment. Also I'm planning to make a new fanfic, and I wonder what character/characters it should be.

Jaa mata ne!
-Wand-chan 👻