Chapter 9: Sick

(Sugawara's POV)

I walked through (Y/N)'s class, and maybe wanting to check on her after the incident that happened yesterday. I peeked through the classroom's door only seeing her desk empty.

'Huh, that's weird. I wonder why (Y/N) didn't came today,'

"Oh! Sugawara-senpai what are you doing here?" Hearing the voice behind me, recognizing the voice of the spiky haired libero.

"I'm looking for (Y/N)-chan, have you seen her?" I asked Nishinoya, hoping he know where (Y/N) has gone to.

"She actually didn't came today, the teacher said she's sick," Noya answered, sighing, "I wish (Y/N)-chan is here now to help me do the science quiz."

"Maybe I can help you with the quiz," I told him, smiling.

"Thanks senpai you're the best!!"

-Meanwhile at (Y/N)'s home-

"Achoo!"

You took a tissue and blew your itchy nose. You are having a cold since this morning suddenly. Your throat felt dry, and your nose is stuffy. You were unhappy that you're sick today, because you have to catch up with the annoyingly, stupid science quiz.

"Why does it have to be today?" You questioned yourself, "At least I can stay at home watching anime. Too bad I can't eat my (f/f) chips.."

You have anime tears and gloomy aura. Anyhow, you are bored as heck. Yup, watched the anime that you have missed, even your (f/a). Well, there's one anime you haven't watch to be exact....

It's your least favorite anime, (l/f/a).

You don't have any choice anyways, so you have to watch it.

-Taime skippp! brought by the kewt orange fluffball-

(Still Sugawara's POV)

At least school now is over, still have volleyclub to attend to though. I sighed wondering how (Y/N)-chan is doing.

'Maybe I can ask Daichi if I can skip practice to visit (Y/N),'  I thought happily.

-Another time skip because author-san is too lazy to write-

I'm glad that Daichi would let me to visit (Y/N)-chan today, even though I have to deal with the others.

Flashback

"Daichi, can I skip practice today so I can visit (Y/N)-chan?" I asked the captain, "Cause I think (Y/N)-chan is home alone right now, no one can take care of her."

"Hm.. Sure why no—"

"I wanna come too!! I want to visit the poor princess in distress!" Nishinoya shouted, interrupting Daichi's response.

"Sugawara, I—"

"YEAHHH TAKE ME TOO!" Tanaka shouted from the other side, interrupting again.

"G-guys stop interrupting Daichi," I gulped, feeling the mad aura from Daichi.

Everyone felt the death aura. And they know what will happened.