Chap•ter 2

"There is no 9 3/4, there isn't even 9 1/2," Ondine silently yelled at herself.

Ondine had been looking everywhere for the station 9 3/4, but every time she asked someone they would just scoff her off and look at her like she is crazy. She thought maybe she was crazy to believe that there was a school that could take her away from a place that only held horrors.

But soon her thoughts were washed away when a bleached blonde family arrived, pushing a cart that contained suitcases and an......owl? Ondine had to look twice. She knew an owl, cat, or toad was one of the approved animals requirements. But she couldn't get any animals, for they were not allowed at the Orphanage. She quickly pushed her cart following them.

She weaved in between the crowd, making sure she still had her eye on them. One second she saw them and another second they were gone almost like they went through the wall..... Ondine shook her head at her ridiculous thought. But maybe it wasn't such a stupid thought after all.... So she held on tight to her cart and sped towards the wall..... She held her breath, ready for hard impact. But it never came.. For she was standing in front of a large red and black train which read in bold letters in the front which read 'Hogwarts Express.'