Chap•ter 26

"I just wish that he would bloody listen to me!" Ondine growled, letting out out her frustration.

"Now, Now love, No need to get your panties in a twist." Draco walked up to her, trying to calm her down. She glared at him, pointing a finger at him.

"Now listen here love, the only reason I am in this mess is because of you! I am trying to help you!" She screamed at him.

"Bloody hell woman, are you trying to burst my ear drums." He complained, rubbing his ears. Ondine raised her eyebrow, obviously not amused.

"Ugh, you are pointless. Why bother helping you, when you eventually get yourself into another mess! You know what, I am done. Thank you for saving me, but actually not thank you. I was doing perfectly well on my own." With that being said she stubbornly turned on her heel, storming out of the room.

"She'll be back. She has to." Draco whispered to himself, sitting on one of the desks in the potion room.

Ondine rushed down the hallway, not caring if she pushed people out of her way, she was too angry to even care. She reached the secluded seventh floor, the only quiet part of the castle, besides the Astronomy Tower. She avoided the tower, knowing Draco might be there.

All of a sudden a gigantic, ancient-looking door appeared, Ondine gasped in shock. She gazed at the door, wondering what secrets hide behind it. Out of nowhere, scaring Ondine half to death, a hand reached out towards her, pulling her into what ever treasure laid behind it.