Chap•ter 27

Ondine stared into the creature's beamy red snake-like eyes. She instantly recognized the creature before her, who wouldn't? It was the same man who she figured was after her mother. Voldemort.

"Fuck," she whispered under her breath.

Ondine looked around the room, which held piles of hidden treasures. There was a crowd of people behind him, all wearing black cloaks and silver masks. Death eaters.

She begun to step away from the criminal who had ruined thousands of lifes.

"I think there has been an accident, I will just go now and not disturb you," she stated with both her hands up, almost surrendering.

Ondine quickly rushed out of the room and down the staircase.

She heard a deep threatening voice commanding the death eaters. "Get her," it said.

Ondine's legs ran down all seven floors not stopping once to look behind her. She hurried along, careful not to trip, she wasn't going to be like those stupid white girls in a horror movie where they always fall and then get killed.

As she kept running, she felt ache of pain as she ran straight into a stone hard thing. She looked up into it's icy blue eyes and quickly hugged him, leaning her head on his chest. She held on to her as if as she didn't she would get killed, he was her protector.