Part 3: Chap•ter 24

"Ondine."

    "Wake up Ondine."

     "WAKE UP!"

   Ondine woke up in a cold sweat. She'd been having the same dream for the past few days, a man with no nose torturing her. His red serpent-like eyes stared into her soul, haunting her every second. She rolled to her side, facing the wall, trying to shake her dream out her head. Her eyes land on clock next to bed and she growls a groan, realizing that she had to get ready for class.

Ondine rolled out of bed, running to the girls bathroom, clutching her towel to her chest. She quickly stripped down to nothing and jumped into the shower. As she applied the shampoo to her hair, she noticed something different. She held her hand out in front of her, when she started feeling a thick, warm, crimson liquid oozing out of her head. She felt no pain but as she held out her hand, she noticed it was blood. One second the shower was painted red and the next it was gone, as if nothing was the matter.

Ondine panicked and ran out of the shower, sheltering herself with the towel. She stood in front of the mirror, wiping it with her hand, trying to get the steam away. As the mirror cleared up, she noticed she was not alone. There with her reflection were two damned, beaming, red, snake-like, eyes. Ondine's chest tightened up and then let out a blood-curling scream.

She woke up. Repeating in her mind it was just a dream, between heavy breaths, rocking herself back and forth

"Potter!" She yelled. "Get off your butt and come over here! I need to talk to you!"

Harry Potter quickly got up from his seat and rushed up the stairs, getting as far from Ondine as possible.

A hand landed on her shoulder, spinning her hand, pulling her into his chest.

"No luck?" A male voice asked.

"Draco, you should know the answer to that question." Ondine replied, snuggling into his chest.